Disappearance of Eren.

*MIKA'S POV*

'' Errreen, where are you? I just got home. What was up with this Derrick guy.?'' I said stepping into the kitchen.

''ERREEEN.'' I said even louder while wondering the halls.

Where is Eren. He didn't run off again did he? I open his door, I see nothing but a notebook on his bed. '' Hey, Mikasa. I'm not coming home for the night. Don't bother worrying I just need a break from people after seeing Derrick again after so many years..I already know it. He's going to try to kill me again. It's a bother to even fight back now that I think about it, why not just let him kill me.? Well Sorry, Goodbye Mikasa.'' Not Again, maybe he went to Mr. Rivaille's house, he likes it there a lot. Eren left his phone, maybe his number is in it. I pick up his phone and right I am.

'' MR. RIVAILLE HAVE YOU SEEN EREN, HE'S GONE AND LEFT ME ONLY WITH A NOTE SAYING DON'T WORRY. BLAH BLAH.'' I shouted through the phone.

'' W- Wait what. Eren is missing.? Does it have something to do with that transfer student, Derrick was his name if I recall correctly.? '' 

'' Y- YES. I just don't know where he went, he said Derrick is probably going to kill him, so he won't bother fighting back and just let him kill him. There's something wrong with Eren, it's bad. I don't know what part Derrick took in Eren's past but it must be a pretty bad one for him to say that. '' I said

''That dumbass, I'll go look for him I have where he might be, I overheard a conversation with him and Armin talking about a place they used to go to so they should meet up there, I know Eren probably canceled their meeting but he might of gone there anyways. '' He said then ended the call. 

EREN'S POV *

I could hear faint footstepts trailing along the path I took to get up here, they kept wondering closer then a familiar shadow emerged from the tree line. He saw me and walked up to my in a normal pace then his face shot with anger.

''How the hell could you just leave Mikasa like that, how could you tell her you're just going to let Derrick kill you? Did you ever think about me when you wrote that, am I just another tool for your pleasurement and I don't mean a thing? Is that what it is. I don't matter so you don't care if you die. That's what you're telling me by saying that.! I fucking love you Eren and this is how you treat everyones feelings. You just throw them away by saying you'll just let him kill you? What happened to the strong Eren who would do anything to protect his little sister, you're leaving her and me alone by doing that.'' Levi shouted.

''N- No. Don't say that Levi. That's not true. I- I love you Levi! That much is true. It's just.. I'm not the strong person I used to be, I can't bare this any longer. Don't get me wrong I don't want to leave your guys I just have no strength to fight back. '' I spoke then recieved a slap across my face.

''Shut the fuck up with that nonsense! You're not in this alone dumbass, You're not fighting him alone you have Mikasa and I. You're not going to die.. I don't want my only love to die, I'm not letting you. I'm not going to let you stay out here alone. I couldn't care less if I lost my job, or If I had to kill him myself, I love you. I'm willing to give that up for you, Eren. So please! Wake up ! Snap out of it!. You're not going to die.  You're going to live on, with me, with Mikasa. Stop sputtering stupid ideas of death you've planned for youself, sorry to say it but IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. '' He shot at me with Tears streaming down his face.

I ran up to Levi and wrapped my arms around his waist. '' I- I'm sorry, Levi. I love you, I really do. I'll try my best, for you. I want to be with you, I don't want anyone to get in the way. '' I said before pressing my lips against his. We both sat there with tears streaming down our face and our lips locked in a deep kiss. 

''Do you want to stay at my house, I'll make you some hot chocolate. You have to be cold after sitting here for how many hours you've been here.. Just.. Eren, please.. Never do or say stuff like that again. A world without my precious Eren is a world I can't live in. I love you. '' He said as he pulls away and intertwines our fingers. I simply nod and walk up to his car.

*LEVI'S HOUSE *

'' Here. '' Levi said placing a plate with a cup of hot chocolate on the side table along his bed.

'' Thanks.'' I say picking it up and taking a sip of it.

''PFFFF.'' I say spitting it accidentally on Levi's face. '' What the hell is in this it taste terrible!'' I shout.

His face turned cold. '' You spit it on my face then told me it's terrible! You damn brat!.'' He said tumling on top of me. '' Shall I get revenge?'' He smirked.

Oh know. I'm screwed aren't I? Literally. 

I felt to hands unbuttoning three of the buttons on my shirt. His teeth gently grazed over my collar bone then to my neck. I clentched my teeth to restrain my moaning when he started nipping and sucking on my neck leaving a dark hicky on my neck then he pulls away looking at my belt buckle.

''Pfft.'' He laughed and pointed. '' You're already hard!'' 

''Shut up! Do excpect me not to get hard when a fucking hottie is climbing on top of me?'' I replied.

'' Oh? So It's just any hottie? '' He snarled.

'' N- No. It's only you!. '' I shot back.

'' Good. '' He said pecking my lips before rolling on his side with his head against my shoulder and wrapping his arm around my waist. '' Good night, love. '' 

Kaayy. There you go. I updated again since I'll be visiting my dad this weekend so won't update since I won't have internet. >-< This chapter was hella short and bad and blah blah but remember to.    Vote. Comment. And follow. cx <3 I have like 251 reads. Thanks everyone I love you guys cx.