Armin, horseface, and the lovers date. <3

I HAD TO RE-UPDATE THIS SINCE I CHANGED IT TO PRIVATE ON ACCIIDDEENTT OOPS. DX 

Heelloo~ So I'm adding Armin and Jean in this facfiction cx.   Remember. Vote. Comment. Follow.  

*LEVI'S POV ' >~<

Only a few moments later after I came into the kitchen to brew me up some tea, I heard Eren's footsteps down the hallway and to the kitchen doorway. 

I turned around and noticed Eren totally forgot to put his clothes on. '' PFFT. IS THIS A PLEASANT VIEW. YOU SHOULD WEAR THAT MORE OFTEN. PPFF. '' I choked while laughing.

Eren looked down and saw he wasn't wearing any clothes and flushes a deep red.

''S-S- HUT UP. '' Eren roared and ran upstairs. 

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* That was the sound of Eren's phone I put on the counter after I found it in the pocket of his clothes I washed. I clicked on it and a text came up from '' A.A '' ( Armin Arlert) I clicked read and it said, '' Hey Eren! Jean and I are back from the trip we went to in Wall Maria. 

''Yo. Eren. You have a text from. A.A. Says He's Back From Wall Maria. '' I said as he walked back into the kitchen with a set of clothes I gave to him. When I finished that sentence his eyes immidiately lit up. amd he took it out of my hand and started to dial his number.

''Eren, he's probably at school. ''

''SHIT. TODAY IS MONDAY. WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING? '' Eren yelled.

'' Oh yeah, and leave my precious princess all alone. He needs someone to carry him since he can't walk that well. '' I said jokingly earning a scowl. 

''WELL IT'S YOUR FAULT. '' Eren sputtered with embarrassment. 

'' NO IT'S NOT. YOU BEGGED ME TO. YOU SOUNDED LIKE YOU WERE ENJOYING IT TOO, DAMN BRAT.'' I spat back at him and he just turned away to hide his flustered face. 

'''Hey.'' I walk up behind Eren and wrap my arms around his waist. '' How about we go on a proper date today. Everyone will be at school today so no one will notice us. ''

*EREN'S POV *

'' A- Are you sure.? We'd be out in public. I'm sure there'll be plently of people that know who we are or.. something.. I don't want to get you fired..'' I question.

''I'm not worried about it, but if you are why don't we just go to a club'' Levi said smirking at me.

''WHAT? I'm not old enough to get into one!. '' I say.

''I can get you into one, It's called '' The Bronx '' I went there and did a lot of underage drinking when I was your age. It'll be nice to see your wasted expression.'' Levi chuckled. 

'' O-Okay. Just don't let me get too drunk.'' I say nevously

*Time skip because I'm too lazy and tired to write about the trip there. *

Levi grabbed my hand and pulled me to on of the bars.

''Two shots of bourbon. '' Levi said smacking money on the table. 

We both had a shot, then he pursuaded me to have more. Shot after shot, I could tell that me, myself was drunk already while Levi was barely sober. 

''Levi!~ Dance with mee. '' I say slurring my words and dragging him on the dance floor.

We didn't care the club was crowded with people, we ended up grinding infront of the whole club, kissing and leaving eachother hickies on both our necks. Until we got consumed by the crowd.