Confusion Mixed With Pain.

OHAYOO! IM UPDATED FOR YOU GUYS BE MY CUTIEES <3 I HAVE LIKE 650 READS. :DDD YOU'RE ALL AMAZZZINGG. <3 IM SOOO SORRY I CAN'T UPDATE THAT OFTEN. MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN SO I HAVE TO USE MI MUM'S COMPUTER AND SHE'S ALWAYS ON IT. D; D; D; .THIS MIGHT BE SHORT. D; D;

* ALEC'S POV*

''Listen kid, I'm not fucking with you. Your dad was a whole other person on the battlefield, I think everyone probably was. He was one selfish bastard and that's the lously truth. I might of lied about a lot of shit in my life but not this. Not to a kid that's been through this much. I know Edwin said not to get close to me but he's a moron. Levi is the one you should be cautious about. He's the one that killed Grisha, not a titan. I am a foul person but I wouldn't lie about this. He's an animal, a wild beast the only difference is he stands on two legs.'' I reply to Jeager. 

'' You know, I've faced plently of liars. Even if he did kill Grisha, Even if he did lie about a lot of stuff It wouldn't change anything. It might hurt me, but I'm over it. People die, people get murdered. He had to of had a reason, I don't believe in the things you say my dad ordered him. If you want to to so eagerly trust this as the truth have Edwin confirm it for me. There's no point in telling me this, even if it's true. I've gotten over the past, It might of been a struggle back then, It might still cause some but It's nothing I can't bare. Pain is just another thing we humans can't avoid in life. It's our choice on how it affects us. If Levi wanted to destroy me he would've already told me it. I know that if he lied, he isn't out to get me. He obviously didn't want me to know since it would trouble me. You can keep spouting this rubbish all you want until you have proof I shall not trust in what you say, therefore just shut up scumbag. '' Eren said in monotone

Dammit that brat, when he was little he used to rage off at everything that happened to him. I need him to get furious. I can't disappoint master, If I don't this will ruin his plan. I have to find a way to trigger his anger, If not by using Levi then maybe Mikasa or Armin.. Maybe Edwin will help, I could tell he had something against Eren..

''Alright, If that's the only way I'll try to get proof. Your requested time here has been over for five minutes, you may leave. '' I said, attempting not to show the distress in my voice. 

The moment Eren left, I recieved a call. '' Unknown Number'' 

'' Alec, He just left but he doesn't look affected, did it not work?'' My master spoke with a scent of annoyance hinting in his voice.

''I-Im sorry Master! He just wouldn't burst. I think I may be able to make him snap but that 's only if If  can get Edwin to comply. If not I'll use his conpanions Mikasa and Armin.'' I speak.

''I don't fucking care what you have to do just get it fucking done. If I don't It'll ruin everything leading up to this event. I've spent years on this, I know it. Grisha is hiding something in that kid, It's triggered by anger and fear.'' My master spoke and hung up.

3DAYSL8TER

EREN'S POV*

''Hello.?'' I say answering my phone.

''WHAT THE HELL EREN ARE YOU AVOIDING ME I HAVEN'T TALKED OR SEEN YOU IN THREE DAYS.'' Levi roared at me.

''Ahh. Shit.. I'm sorry, You don't live too far from Alec so after tomorrow I can just walk to your to your house. I've been a little stessed about something that moron Alec said to me so I've been off but I'll visit you.'' I say.

''Dammit, what did he s-'' I pressed the off button before he spoke anymore. I just don't know who to trust anymore or how I'll face him. I'm honestly scared of the truth now. I want to trust him but the world is a shitty place so I never know. Hell for all I know he could hate me, but lets just not think about that.