Captured Eren and A Distressed Levi.

Helloooo My Preciouss Readers <3. It's very late and I'm very tired so please for give me on how bad this will be. It may be short since my brain isn't working properly since I'm so tired >< But I'll try so forgive me if it's terrible. And remmebber. Like, follow, and comment. I loovee feedback ~

Levi; You twit it took you long enough.

Me; S- sorryI promise to make it up to you next chapter or two if ya know what I mean c;

Levi; Oi, you are forgiven.

* NO ONES POV. * Settings ; Eren / Mac's fight.

Mac fell onto the ground groaning in pain from his newly crushed armMac's eyes brightened and flashed with raging anger. His fist were clenched and he was gritting his teeth emitting a growl in his throat. He parted his lips and began to shout,

'' I.. I don't care. I don't care how many bones of mine I get broken. I don't care how much blood I shed. As long as I'm alive I will strike my revenge for my father. NO AMOUNT OF PAIN YOU GIVE ME WILL NEVER EQUAL HIS. I.. I will avenge him. I will forfill his wish. I shall fight till you're on your knees begging for forgiveness at my feet. You .. You're a monster. You say he's so bad but what's the difference in what he's done and you! You call him pathetic look at you mocking his death. You don't know what it's like to lose a parent! People close to you! You get to live a carefree and joyful life while I have to bare the memories of my dad's cold skinned body. '' Mac said shaking and teary eyed.

That made Eren snap, you could see the hunger he had to destroy the human he had his sights on.

'' YOU SAY I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND. THAT I'M LIVE A CARE FREE LIFE. Don't go assuming things you don't know. All I have is Mikasa.. My mom, she's fucking dead! My dad.. He left never to return. DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT PIECE OF SHIT BASTART YOU CALL. DAD. I WAS DOING IT TO SAVE SOMEONE NOT FOR MY OWN DESIRES TO SEE SOMEONE'S FEARFUL DYING FACE. H- how can you say I live a joyful life. You don't know a damn thing. You think I'm not empty? That I'm not barely hanging on? WELL YOUR WRONG BECAUSE I'M FUCKING AM. THINK TWICE FOR MAKING GUESSES ON SOMEONE'S PERSONAL LIFE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU PIECE OF SCUM.  Eren spat angerly.

Mac froze then laughter spouted out of his smirking mouth.

'' You know kid, I don't give a shit about your sob story. My father had more worth than either of your parents. They made a shitty child. I. I'll kill you! Everyone you care about too. .Eren,I hope your parents  are looking up from hell with a crystal clear view of when I slit yours and your annoying sister's throats. I'll let them have pleasure in watching your choke on your bblood as it squirts from your neck to the floor. '' Mac spat.

'' Not a chance, the only blood they'll see is yours stained on my hands.'' Eren said while slowly walking up to Mac.

Only a few feet stood between them. Both disappearing into the shadows clashing in battle. Their footsteps raced towards eachother. Both running right infront of eachother both refused to moved and they collided.

'' Shit!'' They both said as they landed on the cement.

Eren froze when the shadow of Mac's was hovering above himMac was Stepping on  Eren's wrist with his legs and had a knife pressed up against eren's throat. Eren shut his eyes and spoke.

'' Forgive me Mikasa, I failed to protect you. ''

Mac shoved Eren on his back and slide a rope around them.''

'' No Eren, not yet. I want to kill your sister right infornt of you. Only then will you feel my father's suffering. '' Mac whispered before knocking Eren unconcious.

* TIME SKIP * Next morning

An empty room,

A stone cold floor,

The worlds just blur to all who explore

Sorrry. I'm on mobile and it's soo sloww. Sorry this is so short I'll update later maybee <3