⤫1.50

"I don't think that's a good idea

"I don't think that's a good idea."

It wasn't the Demon who replied and Chaerin opened her eyes to see Jeno stood there with his eyes narrowed.

"You kissed my girlfriend." Jeno spat out, stepping towards Jisung but Chaerin pulled away and stood in between them.

"Jeno, please." She said, sad eyes looking up at her guardian angel.
His own golden eyes flickered into hers and he looked away with a heavy heart.

"He's not good for you Chaerin," Jeno began, his gentle hands on her cheeks- thumb brushing the rain droplets away.

Jisung watched as Jeno pulled Chaerin into a hug, his head tilting at the Angel in rage and he gritted his teeth.

"It's not like you were there for her." Jisung seethed out, scoffing as Jeno's White Angelic wings stood out in the darkness and Jisung knew he couldn't Win.

He couldn't win because he knew Chaerin cared for Jeno.

So he turned around and left.

Chaerin untangled herself from Jeni's grip, eyes widening as her Soulmate began to leave and she subconsciously began walking after him but Jeno stopped him.

"Princess, it's dangerous-"
"I don't care, I don't fucking care Jeno."
The Angel was taken aback by the red glowing in her eyes and he let go of her arm.

"I just want to protect you." He said quietly and Chaerin sighed.
"You can't protect me from him, he's the one who protects me." She whispered so no one else would hear.

Chaerin hugged the jacket closer to herself as she glanced at Jeno for the last time, running in the direction which Jisung had gone in.

She watched him from afar, following not that closely but she couldn't still see him as he walked the streets.

Demons and Angel's littered the streets and her eyes widened when a demonic girl walked up to Jisung, a hand on his arm.

She couldn't hear what was happening but she saw him push the girl away and walk off without a second glance.

Chaerin stood there as she watched the demonic girl walk closer until she passed Chaerin but leaned in.

"He's a keeper." She winked before disappearing.

Chaerin was momentarily shocked but when she realised Jisung had turned the corner, she ran in the direction- turning the corner when she saw what she didn't think she'd ever see.

Jisung's arm was on the brick wall, his head leant on it as small uneven breaths left his mouth.

He was crying.

Just some filler chapters till she dies;)