⤫1.31

Chaerin couldn't breathe, everything around her was spinning, raging inside her like a monster- whirlwind against her every nerve but on the other hand she had the soothing calmness of peace trying to fight it

She had escaped her home, chest tightening with every angry, betrayed and upset breath of air.

Wanting to deny it but she couldn't, no matter how much she convinced herself and surpressed it, it came back ten times stronger.

Confused, betrayed- wanting to scream out. It wouldn't stop, stirring around her like it was a joke, taunting her and a wave of pain scanned through her head- Chaerin whimpered in pain, crumbling to the floor as her body shook- pain everywhere.

Choking on her cries she willed herself to stand up and continue- crying so hard she couldn't breathe. The dark night sky enclosing her and the loneliness spread.

Another wave of pain, grasping her head in her hands and the agony wasn't anything she had experienced before.

She felt like she was dying, could she handle the pain, would she die?

"J-jisung." She muttered out through her pain and she sobbed, hiccuping on them in waves of pain.
"Jisung!" She said louder, unable to even see, stomach churning and she felt her eyes burning.

"Jisung!" She screamed out in pain, the raw sound of her pain echoing through it, enough to be sounded miles away.

It was almost instantly when the presence of hot, scorching air blasted her figure that was holding onto the railing, heaving for air.

"What?"

Chaerin's breaths were shaky, turning around with a red nose, flushed and tear stained cheeks.
Jisung's eyes fell over her distraught frame but he still remained blank.

"Y-you knew didn't you?" She stuttered out through her pain, gripping harder onto the railing as waves of hot flushes fell over her body, accompanied by the cold force against it- fighting against each other and she cried harder.

"About what?" Jisung asked, his eyes on her figure that was facing away from him.

Chaerin gritted her teeth in pain, whipping around with every emotion resurfacing.
"About me!" She screamed out and Jisung's eyes widened a fraction.

They stared into her own eyes, two different colours, it was nothing like he'd seen before.
One a honey gold, the other a devilish red.

He was frozen, unsure what to do as the girl groaned in pain, hunched over the railing for support.

"How...when did you find out?"
Chaerin didn't answer her, the heat on her back becoming nearly unbearable as agony pushed against it.

"Why couldn't you- you just tell me? Is it that hard to just say-" she stopped from a ripple of pain surging through her- stomach churning and flushed of hot white pain fell over her.

Lightheaded on her feet, swaying slightly as he stood slickly alarmed, watching her.
"I-I'm scared- something is happening. It really hurts- really bad." She panicked out.

She screamed out, hot tears dripping down her face and Jisung gulped at the sound of her pained screams.

"Do you want me to go?" He said, feeling uncomfortable and out of place watching her in pain.
Chaerin cried harder, unable to breathe properly as she leant away from the railing.

"I-it hurts!" She cried out, her gasp on the railing left and she stumbled back and she was too lost in the agony ripping through her to regain her balance.

The Demon lurched forward, catching her in his arms when she fell and she couldn't hold herself up- limp in his grip.

"It really hurt, it hurts really bad." She repeated, feeling the sense of lightheadedness wash over her.

A sheen of sweat coated her skin, pale in tone and her eyes felt heavier as they began to roll back but she willed them open again.

Jisung was alarmed, not knowing what to do in the given circumstance and not good with his words or emotions to help.

"Uh, just...breathe?"
Chaerin cried harder at his advice and Jisung swallowed the lump in this throat.
"Or not, it's fine."

"Please help me, please!" Her breaths shaky and hands trembling, turning around so she was facing him, kneeling on the floor as he crouched.

Her fists clenched the material of his shirt on his arms, shallow and laboured breaths- tears uncontrollable.
"Please Jisung, make it stop."

Jisung was still, his facial expression didn't seem to change and he couldn't do anything but look down at the girl in agony.

"You don't even care, just go a-away!" She  sniffled, pushing him but he didn't move, her being weak from pain.
"Go!" She cried out, wanting to end the overwhelming pain- the two juxtaposing emotions fighting against each other so prominently that her mood was changing constantly.

She couldn't make sense of her own body and mind, angry at Jisung for no reason but she was guilty that she was suddenly screaming at him.

Jisung's face softened as her grip on his arm loosened- she wanted to give up.
He was hesitant, not knowing if he should cross the line or not, not knowing how to help her.

"Chaerin,"

Oh ffs why is it a cliffhanger

;)))))))