⤫1.40

Jisung sighed when he reached home, ignoring Renjun and Donghyuck as he strided over to his room- slamming the door shut in a frenzy of anger

"Ugh!" He yelled out, throwing the nearest object towards the mirror and panted angrily, clenching his fists and closing his eyes.

The boy became destructive when angry and through his emotions brought on a storm- literally.

Thunder boomed and the boy felt the hot flushes blowing over him. Jisung huffed and opened his bedroom door, his motions quick- running upstairs and his feet pattering against the stairs.

Because at heart, well not that he had a beating one, he was a child when it came to his Mum.

She already knew what it was when her Son came flinging into the room with angry tears in his eyes.

She was sitting on the bed, almost like she was waiting for his arrival; knowing he was upset.

Jisung didn't say anything, he only clambered onto the bed and layed his head in his Mother's lap, her fingers brushing through his hair.

"What's she like?" His mother asked softly, watching as he blinked away the tears.
"She's half angel, what do you think?" He muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"You can cry baby, it's only me." She cooed and Jisung sniffled and groaned in frustration.

"I don't like it, I hate it- i don't know what to do."
His Mother smiling at him endearingly at him, knowing what he was feeling.

"It's called love Jisung, it's inevitable when you're Soulmates anyway."
"But it's... it's too early, I met her two months ago."
"There's no time limit to love- why don't you tell her how you feel?"

Jisung sighed and shook his head.
"I can barely hold her hand."
"That doesn't mean anything, that's just physical touch- you can work on it and develop your bond further...you don't have to go by the books Jisung."

"I don't think she feels the same and I don't like feeling this way Mum- it's too much."

He hugged his Mother's legs, feeling conflicted with his feelings.
"You just have to take a leap of faith Jisung, she's your soulmate and you're bonded to her now. It's hard to push those feelings away no matter how hard you try."

The boy sighed and closed his eyes.
"What about Dad... he's still going to kill her isn't he, he doesn't care about me."

"I'll make sure nothing happens, trust me okay?"

What's your thoughts on Jisung's feelings towards Chaerin?

Should he act on it
Or wait it out

Let me knooo