10

yerim arrived at jeon co. a few minutes late the next day, clad in another subtly sexy outfit sooyoung constructed that morning, which consisted of: a petite black bodycon dress that ended well above her mid-thighs; a long, black blazer for coverage when needed; a dainty rose-gold necklace that rested on her collarbones oh-so flatteringly; some hoop earrings and her staple black heels.

with her hair styled in soft, bouncy waves and her natural makeup complimenting the already beautiful features of her face, yerim felt a lot more confident today and ready to battle whatever came her way.

she reached level 10 and greeted the body guards warmly with a sweet 'morning!' and an accompanying smile, to which they nodded in reply with a soft-pink tint at the tops of their cheeks.

she stepped in to jungkook's office and, before she could do anything else, she immediately took off her long blazer and hung it behind her chair to reveal her bewitchingly beautiful body.

after that point, she looked up at the desk opposite her and couldn't help but be shocked at the sight in front of her: there, with one arm slung out and his head on the desk, appeared to lay a sleeping jungkook.

suddenly, yerim had no idea what to do. had jungkook fallen asleep in here overnight? thinking back to the previous day, she remembered how he must not have eaten or drunk a single thing throughout the whole 10+ hours he worked, so that conclusion would not surprise her all too much.

with an awkward cough that echoed in the room, yerim tried to wake him up with her presence being more known. of course, he was still knocked out like an underaged teenager after his 8th drink at a late-night house party. 's-sir...' yerim called for him, yet to no avail once again.

she contemplated on whether to just sit down and start her own work, whilst letting jungkook wake up naturally himself, but the thought of silently working in a room where her boss was fast asleep right opposite her made yerim feel a bit too uncomfortable to go through with it.

'sir.' she called out more loudly and firmly this time, but jungkook was not moving. with a sigh, yerim walked up to his desk and towered above him. this was the closest she had ever seen jungkook's face, and she had to admit that he looked like somewhat of an angel when sleeping.

he looked like he was at such peace that she almost didn't want to even disturb him and would rather let him rest a little while longer. shaking her head, she muttered to herself 'why can't you even look after yourself...'

'sir' she called for him again, projecting her voice loudly to him. when he still showed no signs of waking up, yerim gulped and reached for his shoulder. placing her hand firmly on it and shaking him gently, she called once more.

finally fluttering open his eyes, jungkook was immediately welcomed with a light, floral scent that rushed in to every part of him. when he looked ahead, all he could see were two long expanses of skin, pale and naked and bare. he tilted his head up to be greeted with the beautiful face of kim yerim above him, that he almost thought it was all a dream for a second.

when he realised this was, in fact, real life, he shot up to a seated position and rubbed at his eyes for a few seconds. 'i fell asleep.' he declared, clearing his throat.

'i'm aware...' yerim spoke gently. 'are you feeling okay?' she asked, deciding to be civil.

ruffling his hair so that it was a messy mop atop of his head, jungkook nodded, 'i'll be back in 30 minutes. start with what you would do as normal. and i want a coffee when i'm back.' he commanded, like usual, walking towards the door.

'i-i'm still mad at you.' yerim told him, crossing her arms sternly.

jungkook stopped and turned back. 'oh, right... ok, forget the coffee. again, i'm sorry.' he looked right at her, waiting for her response before he could leave.