3

'now?!' yerim exclaimed, her eyes widening once again.

jungkook nodded. 'congratulations. your internship has officially ended. welcome to jeon co.'

hearing those words made yerim feel unusual. she had always dreamed of being part of such a successful and established gaming company like jeon co., but she had never thought she'd officially enter the company in this way.

'ok, grab that chair and sit down here.' he pointed to a smaller leather chair, desolate in the corner of the room, and gestured across his huge desk, opposite himself.

yeri complied and dragged the chair to his desk, setting down her small figure on to the chair directly opposite him. although the space between them was still fairly large, yerim suddenly felt like this was a lot more up close and intimate — especially with just the two of them alone in such a humongous, empty room.

'don't worry, i'll go easy on you today. first of all, just tell me about yourself.'

'umm... well..' yerim became flustered, her mind suddenly going blank. she almost felt shy at the thought that the famous, young and handsome vice president of jeon co. was only a metre or so away from her, paying all of his attention on her right now — she just couldn't believe it. 'w-what do you want to know?' she finally managed to splutter, finding it hard to meet his eyes.

'how old are you? when's your birthday? where did you grow up? where do you live now? your family? your education? just so i can get a general scope' jungkook suddenly reeled off a whole list of questions, overwhelming yerim yet again.

'i'm 22 years old, my birthday is the 5th march 1999. born and raised in seoul, still living in seoul. my family is close? my parents are still happily married and i have one brother. and i recently completed a bachelor's degree in computer science, before luckily landing an internship here.' yerim answered every question carefully, her face looking dead-serious as if this were a formal interview.

'what about your past relationships?' jungkook continued to question.

yeri's brow raised. 'past relationships?' she repeated, suspiciously.

'don't worry, i asked this to the old man outside too. don't think of it weirdly...' jungkook justified himself.

yerim coughed nervously. 'i've had a few relationships in school... nothing serious really...' she vaguely answered. 'what about you?'

'me? well... i've only ever had two girlfriends.' jungkook answered, nonchalantly.

'only two?' yerim sounded surprised at the low number.

'yeah, technically only one 'serious' relationship but that ended about two years ago.'

'so you've been single for two years?' yerim continued to sound shocked. she had assumed jungkook to be the playboy type, but clearly she had got this man all wrong since the start.

'i've been single for two years but that doesn't mean i haven't got laid since then..' jungkook replied, coolly.

'ah... i see..' yerim nodded awkwardly, wondering how they got to this topic.

'so what made you want to work here?' jungkook swiftly changed the topic.

'i've loved games since forever... since i was really young, i'd spend my whole days and nights playing a bunch of video games with my brother. they're like an escape from real life and i've always dreamed of developing games one day, to help other little kids escape in to a fun, care-free world...' yerim answered, beautifully.

jungkook nodded, smiling at her response. 'and why jeon co.?'

'uhh overwatch has been my favourite game since day 1...' yerim chuckled.