"Daniel, call me Daniel and it's surely not your fault because I hadn't attended the wedding myself." he said. 

Then I realised that my hand was still in Daniel's hand so I tried to pull out. But he gripped it.

"Why so rush,  We haven't even met properly yet." he said with that wicked smile moving closer. The corridor was empty as all the room in this floor is empty as well. 

If I scream no one will hear me.

"Excuse me Mr. Kang. But it is very uncomfortable of me to have my hand in your hold. Please leave my hand." I said tried to get my hand out of his grasp which was tightening every second.

"Oh no no no. I was thinking how about we have some coffee instead and chit chat? And I told you to call me Daniel. Only Daniel." This time he came more closer and the I saw his eyes. It was dark and evil.

"Leave me alone." I gave harsh pull which made him leave my hand. I took the chance to escape but he was quick to grab my shoulder. As I was wearing off-shoulder his fingers touched my bare skin. 

"Why are you-" his voice was suddenly muffled as he was tore away from me. I looked behind to saw a very angry Taehyung. 

His eyes were blood red and he was fuming with anger. He went towards a stumbling Daniel and grabbed his collar making him stand up.

"When someone says to leave them alone you should leave them alone." Taehyung said with a deep voice that can make anyone pee their pant. He was beyond angry. I have never seen him like this, this angry.

"Hello to you too Taehyung. It was nice meeting my business rival after so long." that devilish smile is still visible on Daniel's face.

"If I ever see you near my wife again I will make sure to put you inside your grave right there." Taehyung said with same enraged voice.

"Oh, is the cold hearted in love?" Daniel said with an amused smirk.

"Get. out. of. my. sight. right. now. before. I. kill. you." Taehyung said and leave the front collar of Daniel's shirt with a jerk. His voice sounded like he was controlling his rage. Even I am scared now.

Daniel stumbled a little before standing straight. Then he fixed his tie and said," It was nice meeting you." and with that he left with the same devilish smile.

I heaved a sigh of relief which didn't lasted long. I felt a tight grip on my wrist and felt someone pulling me forward. And that someone is of course Taehyung.

I quietly followed him because I am so tired to even oppose or fight back.

"Keys." I gave him the room keys and he opened it and entered. I followed him.

Then suddenly he turned around and was about to say something when I stopped him with a hand gesture.

"You have talked a lot. Now I will be the one doing the talking." I said and he was taken aback by my sudden words.

"I know what you are gonna say. Why can't I leave you alone; why do I always get in your way; Because of me your life became miserable and blah blah, right? 

         You know what? I am so done with you and your bullshit words. One time you act like you care and anther time you can't even bear me for one sec. I never wanted to come on a trip with you, neither told you to save me from your old rival. I am good on my own.

          So you can gladly go on your own way. I am here to enjoy, so please

Leave 

me