Realization and reigning in

It was only a few hours later that Dabi's eyelids fluttered open. He yawned quietly, shifting his hips just an inch and he was met with Hawks erection pressing hungrily between his healing cheeks. He blinked, almost fully awake now and felt some heat leak into his groin from the sensation. He bit his lip and clenched his fingers in the soft sheets directly next to his face. Fuck, with the return of the memory was the return of those feelings too. He remembered in vivid detail how fucking good it felt when he had the hero on top of him, pounding into him relentlessly. Even the night he was kidnapped, Hawks knew how to get Dabi to come around and enjoy it. And fuck, enjoyed it he had, though he would never say it aloud. Ever. In the end, both encounters they've had, the villian was left a sticky, sweaty and exhausted but content and confident mess, leaving Hawks to clean him up with a warm smile. It was degrading, in his mind, to enjoy such a depravable thing but the hero had always taken Dabi's pleasure before his own and made him feel damn good about it.

'Fuck..my dick is hard.' Dabi internally cursed, groaning louder than he meant to and stiffened when he felt Hawks stir from sleep and softly begin to grind against him. A slight yelp escaped Dabi when the friction hit his light bruises a bit too roughly and suddenly he had the blond lingering above him instead of directly against him, wide awake and worried. His face was concerned and sympathetic, those golden eyes filled with remorse.

"I'm so sorry. I almost forgot all about your bruises. I'm sorry." He sputtered, brushing the black hair away from Dabi's face tenderly. The fire wielder just stared up at him, saying nothing but anxiously awaiting his next move and silently challenging him. Both sets of eyes softened to one another, and Hawks's scruffy face leaned down slowly to take Dabi's bottom lip in between his and gave it a soft suck and peck.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." He whispered softly against Dabi's lips, before enveloping them in a tender kiss. The villian instinctually tensed but his hands shot up to grip Hawks forearms as he unconsciously was rolled onto his back. He didn't exactly know what he was expecting anymore, out of himself or the hero so he just thought 'fuck it' and allowed the desire to take over. As the kiss deepened, they're bodies moved in a synchronized yet gentle grinding, teasing and coaxing each other. They were both harder than comfortable now and Hawks reached down between the pale thighs to play with the other mans groin. Dabi circled his hips up slightly and the blonds hand trailed slowly from his cock to his twitching hole, using the pre cum as a lubricant to slip a finger inside that tight ring and rub around while maintaining the delicious kiss. A growl was vibrated into the heros mouth and Dabi desperately ground himself down on the invading digit, thrusting his hips forward. While maintaining the kiss and rubbing, Hawks reached over with his free hand to rummage around for the lube in the drawer, relishing in the feel of Dabi opening and spreading for him so eagerly. A small pop of a cap was faintly heard and another finger went in, colder and slicker now, scissoring them and prodding the sweet spot, making the fire bearer twitch and wiggle uncontrollably underneath him, moaning pitifully when the rubbing became brutally intense. Hawks slipped his tongue in the others mouth, adding a third finger and forcing a needy, muffled cry out of the villian. He roughly but calculativley thrust them all at that one spot and Dabi's thighs began to violently tremble as his prostate was sensually tortured. They broke apart, the pleasure getting hotter and more maddening as Hawks licked away the saliva that dripped from his little villians pretty lips.

"Stop dragging this out and just shove it in already!" Groaned the patched man impatiently. The blond chuckled but was obviously not stopping and gazed down at the sweet, beautiful and writhing mess below him. After finger fucking the man for a bit longer and suckling on the sensitive buds on his toned chest, Dabi came, the hot, white ribbons shooting all over both of them and some getting on the sheets. Hawks slipped his fingers out and licked them clean of Dabi's juices gratefully. The pale hand of the spent man reached up to shakily grab behind the blonds neck, still quaking from his high and Hawks leaned down to kiss Dabi's forehead affectionately, nuzzling his lovers temple and whispering sweet words into his ear.