The Lunch After

PLEASE READ!!!
I'm so, so, so sorry if you've left a comment and I haven't replied to it yet. I probably won't be able to because there are just so many notifications that it's kind of hard to get to all the one's back there.
If you have something you'd really like to tell me, please let me know so that I'll see it!!
Thank you and I'm so sorry again.

Keefe ignored Sophie as she eyed him and his new actual super adorable boyfriend as he began giving the side of Dex's neck peppered kisses. He stood on his toes a bit to gain some more leverage in order to be able to crane his own neck enough to give a few quick pecks to the boy's cheeks as well before he fell back down onto his heels and turned his face back towards the group - most of which had begun to either ignore them or try not to act like they were watching with mild curiosity.

"You two seem... happy." Biana noted from where she sat at the table like everyone else that wasn't the newest couple, who by contrast was standing.

Keefe had managed to catch Dex off guard and wrap his arms around his shoulders. He'd intended to only give one or two kisses to the boy's neck, but the soft giggles and feelings of happiness coming from the other made him not want to stop.

"It's kinda endearing. I didn't know elves were so touchy here though." Sionn said with a half smile. He'd stationed himself next to where Dex would've sat down, next to Biana.

"Most of them aren't." Marella mumbled, stabbing at her food. "These two are just weird." She, unlike a few others hadn't even bothered to look of from her food when they started. Instead, her look had just grown annoyed and bored. More so than usual, that was.

Dex's hand, which hands previously placed themselves over Keefe's, gave a quick squeeze. "He keeps tickling my neck - it's his fault."

Keefe took his chance to leave a few more peppered kisses, this time trailing up Dex's jawline and to the spot just below his ear, causing the other to begin giggling again with a smile on his face. A very cute smile at that. Though, he turned his head after a moment, giving Keefe a chance to catch his lips before he started talking.

"I wanna check on the triplets really quickly. Do you wanna come with or stay here?"

"Lead the way, Dizznee!"

.-.

"Is it just me or..." Lovise began slowly as she watched the two walk away.

Ro finished her drink before pulling it away from her mouth to reveal a wicked smirk. "Wanna make bets as to why they didn't want us intruding on them while they went to the bathroom?"

Lovise's eyebrow raised with curiosity. She leaned forward a bit and eyed the ogre princess for a moment before asking, "What are you proposing."

"My bet is that something leading to another something - if you know what I mean - happened in the bathroom." Ro stopped for a moment to pull out a dagger from one of her side pocket belts. She held it up and let the light reflect off of it and onto the floor. "This is what I'll put in."

"Define something first." Lovise challenged.

Ro shrugged. "They confessed and it lead to something else going down in that bathroom."

"... Fine." Lovise conceded after a moment. "My bet is that they confessed a little bit ago and we simply missed it-" she pulled out a throwing star- "and this is what I'll be betting. It was specially altered by Dex to hit directly between the target's eyes."

Ro licked her lips and held out her hand to shake Lovise's. "Let's seal the deal then, Lov."

Sandor rolled his eyes.

.-.

When they'd gotten back to the table, Dex had managed to convince Keefe without any words to let him sit down and eat. Keefe ended up taking the empty seat next to him.

Sophie started a conversation about her newest project in her Elvin History lesson, asking for input to her idea of deciding to draw her presentation when all the sudden, out of the corner of Keefe's eye, Sionn grabbed his mouth. He practically flailed for a moment - even going as far to stop his foot at one point - before Keefe flicked Dex's shoulder to point towards his new friend.

"Are you okay?" Biana asked, gently raising a hand to Sionn's shoulder as though she was afraid of touching him.

"Yeah... That just really fucking hurt good god." Sionn was bent over by that point, still gripping his mouth.

"What'd you do?" Dex asked with a small laugh - not a mocking one, however. Just more of one that showed the humor of the situation.

Sionn's look of embarrassment was almost satisfying to Keefe as he admitted that he had an untreated tooth issue from Exillium and mistaking something that wasn't edible for something that was edible. 

Dex laughed again as he ruffled his hair. "Why haven't you seen Elwin?"

"I'm going to after school. And I didn't mean to do that. Seriously," he said as if he were trying to convince himself more than anyone, "I took a bite out of this thing and instead of chewing it just pressed down on it."

Marella snickered.

Keefe, meanwhile, rolled his eyes. "Chew with the other side of your mouth, you dope."

"It's my dominant mouth side." Sionn claimed in defense, which nearly sent Marella into hysterics.

Keefe forced a smile.