Lockers Are For Books Not People

This chapter?  She's rough..  Like, we didn't edit her (who's we? me and the voice in my brain that's who).  So she might not make sense.
Idea from Pumpkinspice_mlp (Thank you!!)

"Nice shoes."  Fitz joked as he and the other walked up to the boys.  "Why are you two back here?"

"Ah," Keefe said, turning around, "well, you see, apparently some people don't have as good of a fashion taste as I do."

"Oh, I see, I see."

"Are those Keefe's shoes?"  Biana asked, staring down at Dex's feet and shins where the boots stopped half way up.  "Those are, aren't they?"

Before Dex could open his mouth to respond, Keefe cut in.  "I gave them to him.  He could use the extra inches.  We're the same height now!"  He moved to stand next to the boy.  "See?"

The Vacker girl looked skeptical, but she nodded anyways.  "So what happened to your shoes?  Why are they pink?"

"Can't a boy wear pink, Bi?"  Keefe grinned.

"It's just not your typical way of fashion."  Sophie commented.  "Especially not those kind of shoes."

"They're mine, actually.  The triplets got to them."  Dex mumbled.  He looked down.  "Keefe gave me his to wear."

"That's sweet," Linh cooed as her brother rolled his eyes so far back they looked like they might just go into his skull.  "Well, I think those shoes look good on the both of you."

"Aww.  Was Keefey trying to hide the fact that he twaded shoes wif his boyfriend?"  Fitz smirked.

"Aww.  Was Fitzy trying to hide the fact that he stole his sistwers lovely locks this mowrning?"  Keefe mocked, doing a perfect imitation of Fitz's crisp accent.

"He can't hide anything like that," Biana jumped in.  "But he tries to, yes."

Fitz sent her a glare while she smiled up at him.

"So why were you two back here?"  Tam asked.  "Was it really just the shoes?"

"Is a guy allowed to talk to his boyfriend?"  Keefe whined.  He wrapped one arm around Dex's waist - just to sell it better though.  No other reason.  Definitely not because the feminine curve of the Technopath's hips intrigued him.  And it definitely wasn't because he wanted to feel his emotions give a tiny spike of flustered-ness.

"You two were just never like this before," Tam noted.  He put his hands up in defense.

"We weren't exactly able to before."  Dex replied.  His hand rested on Keefe's shoulder.  "At least not with you guys knowing."

Biana shook her head, her ponytail swishing back and forth with the motion.  "You two are utterly ridiculous, do you know that?"

Keefe and Dex both gave a firm nod.

And then the bells rang.

.-.

"Hey, Dex," Keefe said, locking hands with said boy as the two of them walked away from the rest of the group.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you by my locker for a second?"

Dex looked at Lovise before nodding.  "My next teacher isn't too strict so it should be find if we're quick."

"Cool," Keefe grinned.  "Later, Foster!"

Sophie turned around to wave back at them before the two got sucked into the crowd of students.  They moved so that Dex was gripping the back of Keefe's backpack as the two weaved their way in and out of people's way.