Climaxed

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Listen Arthit let me explain..."

"Oh yes please do. Enlighten me as to what exactly is your explanation for not telling me your boss freaking owns the company I just interviewed with. The interview you set up by the way."

"I swear there is a perfectly good explanation."

"Oh really? Let's hear it then."

"Ummm...oops."

"Oops? Fucking oops? That's all you have to say?"

I was so freaking mad at Kite I was actually reduced to pulling at my luscious hair while I paced my living room plotting ways to murder him.

"I'm sorry ok. I just forgot."

"How the fuck could you forget something this huge?"

"Cause it was so long ago dude. I set up the interview like a month before I pimped you out. And to be fair the man owns like a hundred businesses, how the hell was I supposed to predict he was going to be in that building the same second you decide to show up?"

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What do we do now? He even knows my name now for fuck's sake. How are you not freaking out about this?"

"Oh relax will you, it's all under control."

"Really? Then why are you sweating like a leaky faucet."

"That's cause I am sizzling hot. Now stop squeaking like a hamster and listen to my brilliant game plan."

"Why do all your game plans get me fucked in my ass?"

"Trust me, this will decidedly not. Step one is me going and telling him that you quit the escort company. I mean what's he going to do about it when you supposedly don't work there anymore right? And next time he gets horny I will simply go to the actual company and ask for someone else. Plain and simple."

"Oh..."

Well, that did sound like a reasonable plan. After all I wasn't really planning on going back to sleeping with him again. It was a risk that was really not worth it. But then how come the idea of me getting replaced so easily sounded so...wrong?

"What's step two?"

"Step two is you keeping that pretty little mouth shut. No talking about to this anybody. Ever. Don't even think about it. Act like you really did have that blindfold on your face and you have no Goddamn idea who stuck it in you. And I promise you before you know it Kong will not even remember who you are and where you work. The man is busier than the president. Trust me he doesn't have time to go digging around about escorts he sleeps with."

"You sure?"

"A hundred percent dude. One week. Ok, let's be generous. Two weeks tops and you will never ever see his hauntingly good looking face ever again."

And guess what turned out to be the biggest fucking lie on the face of this planet.

"Hello, Arthit. How are we doing today?"

I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart before I swung around in my chair to face my boss' boss' boss. Who for some reason came by my tiny little cubicle every couple of days, just to check in on their newest employee as he called it.

For anyone counting, by the way, we are currently on week five. Kite's promise crashing and burning royally with every additional visit Kong made my way. Bringing with him three very distinct emotions that have been battling within me.

First obviously being fear. Lots and lots of fear.

Every time he would call my name my very first thought was that he had definitely figured out our dirty little secret. Immediately followed by what unique technique he would come up with to slaughter me.