15

It was a pretty normal day.

       For the background students, not for (Y/N).

His day started off usual, waking up early in the morning, bathroom business, change into his uniform, grab his things, go downstairs to eat breakfast and head out to the world.

He'd walk a few minutes from his house to the nearest station, taking a train from there on. After two stops he goes out, another few minutes of walking before he finally arrives at school.

Normally, things would be quiet around early mornings. Only a few students would arrive early, not much people would be around.

But as he arrived at the school gate, a crowd was huddled in the middle, everyone loudly exclaiming. Curiousity got the best of him and approached the crowd. But because of the people he couldn't exactly see what was going on, so he asked the nearest person he could.

"Ah, it's kinda creepy to be honest, I don't think you'd want to see it."

Says the guy who's been staring at it for long.

Since no one was telling him, he tried getting in front. It was a bit challenging because of other students, but soon enough he got in front of the crowd.

And time seemed to stop. Everyone's voices just blurred and everything just turned a very dull gray. All the hairs on his body stood up, his breath hitched. His face paled, his hands shook, his body tensed up.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?"

He jumped a little, looking around him frantically before his eyes landed on the familiar girl who was beside him. It was Aoi. The girl had no any weird expressions unlike those around him, as if there wasn't a chopped arm with roses around it in front of them. She pushed her new glasses, patting the male's shoulder, "I think you should head to the infirmary and stop looking, you're pretty pale I must say".

(Y/N) couldn't even reply properly, looking at the arm. He placed a hand over his mouth, the feeling of uneasiness turned into a feeling of queasiness. Aoi sighed, pulling the male out of the crowd and out of that sight.

They both entered the school, (Y/N) tightly gripping the hem of his jacket as he and Aoi walked to the infirmary. Although it was such a sight, unlike others who thought it was just some creep, (Y/N) knows it was that person. It's just a strong gut feeling, but he was so sure that it was for him.

He can't be so sure... But... It's just that...

"Excuse me, my friend here is looking a little a sick".

He snapped out of his thoughts and took a good look at his surroundings. They were already at the infirmary, the school nurse was sitting behind their desk and looked up at the two of them. The man sighed, "Grab the chair from the side, let him sit down a bit".

Aoi gently removed her hand from (Y/N), grabbing a chair and gestured for her junior to sit down. (Y/N) let out a breath, feeling nauseated.

"Tell me what happened." The nurse spoke, checking (Y/N) up and down to see if he had other injuries, or if this is one of those students wanting to skip (again he must say). Aoi pushed her glasses, "He was standing outside, but he was swaying. Looking a little pale and sick. I thought to bring him here".

The nurse hummed, asking (Y/N), "Did you eat anything bad last night?". The other shook his head.
"Lack of sleep?" (Y/N) didn't respond immediately, but he slowly shook his head.
"Were you sick before?" (Y/N) thought about it, shaking his head again.

The nurse placed a hand under his chin, "Hmmm. I'll give him some medicine and let him rest for awhile. You can go now miss, I'll take care of things".