14.2

A/N: Part two yay!

Question #5:  How are you liking the story so far? Does it need some improvement? Too many plot holes? Lemme know your thoughts!

~

When Haruka met the male, she liked him right off the bat.

But not the romantic kind-- oh no sir. She's too busy fighting with her brother and surving highschool for petty, four months only love.

There's something about (Y/N) that makes you drawn to him. It's not just because he's pretty foreign around the area, but there was this aura of his that when you look at him once you can't help but take another glance. Yes, he was fairly good looking (Eh, Haruka is already being nice) and academically smart, and that just add to his charming traits.

Maybe that's why he's popular.

The male is just either naive, unaware, or ignore that fact.

"Sorry, I was dragged a bit by the teacher." Speaking of the fairly handsome individual who came running to them as soon as he was near the gate, he was off lately. Although they've only known each other for three months or so, she considers him as close friend of his. At least, someone she can tell his problems too. But lately he was a little weird it made Haruka worry for the boy. She wanted to ask, but she didn't know her status in (Y/N)'s mind. She shook her head lightly at the thought and looked at (Y/N), giving him a thumbs up, "Its alright, we didn't wait long, right Kirishima?".

Ah yes, there was his brother. Quite popular too. Being star player at soccer, tall and... has decent looks. He's also academically good. Who wouldn't want a guy like him? He's almost like a rich politician's favorite son. Her probably, because her standards are different--

But if Haruka was honest, she doesn't understand her brother that well.

Some might percieve them as close as canned tuna, but in reality she only knows the surface of this tall brother of hers. Most times he was as clear as tinted foggy glass.

Yes that made sense to her.

But she lets him be, doing whatever he wants in his own way. At least, he didn't commit any crime yet.

Kirishima smiled, "Mmm, don't worry about it. Then, shall we get going? I plan to stop by the bookstore too".

And with that the three of them headed to eat Takoyaki. They talked about the most randomest things, mostly what happened at class and how was practice for Kirishima. The two siblings payed for the male's food, even if the other kept refusing. After getting their second round of takoyaki, the three walked to the bookstore, Kirishima separating to find his own things as well as (Y/N). Left to her own devices, Haruka roamed and poked around the store.

Although (Y/N) wasn't aware of it (seriously, the male was mostly unware of his surroundings) Haruka noticed how he'd always glance side to side, sometimes jumping a little at the slightest (loud) sounds. Unlike his smile-y self before, the (Y/N) this time was always forcing his smiles and laughs. It made Haruka worried.

Who wouldn't be worried. A week ago she noticed him slowly being... Detached. He'd been staring into space an awful lot and he wouldn't be eating unless Haruka (repeatedly) reminds him.

She sighed, putting back the BL manga she found and texted her brother to ask if he was done already.

(Y/N) was skimming through a random book, before he placed it back and looked at the male beside him. He was called by Kirishima to this aisle when they met at this aisle, asking if he could keep him some company. Without that much thought (Y/N) kept the male some company. Quietly the two skimmed through books, Kirishima placing a book he'd like in the basket he was holding.

"(Y/N), be honest with me what's going on with you?" Kirishima spoke sudden, making (Y/N) froze on his spot. He looked up at the blonde who was reading the back of the book, no certain emotion on his face. (Y/N) pursed his lips, his hands slightly shaking, "I'm fine, just a little nauseated these days haha. Why, what do you think is wrong?".

Kirishima placed back the book, looking at the male concerned, "I know we haven't met much since our team has been practicing for this season's playoffs, but every time I see you, you've become... A little dead, if that's the right word." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, "I don't know if it's because something happened to you or someone, but if you need an ear I'm free to listen".

(Y/N) looked down at the ground, clenching his pale fists tight before releasing his grip. He let out a small breath, nodding his head at Kirishima's words, "I know, I know. I'm just a little sick these days, don't worry about it".

Really, besides him no one else shouldn't. Although help would be nice, he doesn't want anyone else to get caught up in his problems. The more people involved, the more people are in danger because of him. Eimi was already the first one.

His phone rang suddenly, making (Y/N) jump slightly. Kirishima observed him for awhile, scratching his head before he silently went back to looking for more books.

Grabbing his phone from his bag, he had a missed call from his father, as well as a text from his mother as to where he was. (Y/N) quickly replied, before putting back his phone, "I gotta go, my parents are asking where I am." He said, bidding Kirishima goodbye quick, "Tell Haruka I left. See you tomorrow Kirishima-kun".

The male then went, leaving Kirishima alone in that aisle. He looked down at the books in his basket, a solemn look on his face. He hummed low, slowly walking towards the counter.

"So, he's not talking about it huh..." He muttered to himself, lips pursing in thought. The blonde ran a hand through his hair, clicking his tongue, "Well, I suppose I'll let him tell me in his own time, no rush. Things will be fine".

"Things will be fine".