3

School has ended, so far it wasn't bad. Classmates were a bit weird, teachers were nice enough and the lunch at cafeteria was good. Throughout the day when he asked about "Hayato", all they had said was negative things or rumors that were hard to believe than the first one he heard.

Though it has been bugging (Y/N) about what Haruka said about the black haired male. Obviously, if it's just rumors it's hard to believe since there's no concrete evidence, but there was something off about it. Then again, he had only met the male, he doesn't know much about him except his first name and some weird rumor about him.

(Y/N) sighed, turning to head down the stairs when his body collided with someone else's, sending the person backwards. Instantly (Y/N) grabbed whatever he could to prevent the person from falling and stumbled backwards in the process, both of them now on the floor.

(Y/N) groaned, rubbing his head a bit as he looked at the person-- speaking of which was Hayato. His eyes went wide,"Ah! I'm so sorry, I didn't look where I was going!" He said, slightly red from embarrassment. Hayato blinked a few times, seeming to process what had happened before he got off of (Y/N)'s lap and shook his head, "It's fine it's my fault... I guess..." He murmured, but (Y/N) shook his head, "Ah, it's my fault, I'm sorry".

Silence envelopes the two, an awkward atmosphere surrounding them. (Y/N) pursed his lips, thinking on what to say next or do. He stood up, fixing his blazer and bag before he held out a hand to Hayato. Hayato stared at (Y/N)'s hand, then up at the male. (Y/N) finally understood why people called him "weird". It did felt a bit uncomfortable being stared at for reasons you don't know, but he was curious about this certain male. After awhile, Hayato slowly placed his hand with (Y/N)'s and helped himself up, immediately removing his hand as he fixed himself.

(Y/N) couldn't help but wonder why his hand was cold. Perhaps because of the floor.

"...Name...?" Hayato mumbled, his gaze on the ground.

Hearing him asking for his name, (Y/N) smiled, "It's (Y/N) (L/N), what's yours?" He asked. Hayato then looked up, staring at smiling male for a few moments before he muttered, "Hayato Sasaki..."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Sasaki (-senpai?). I apologize for bumping into you, I hope I didn't cause any problems," (Y/N) says, wanting to ask Hayato more questions before his phone started ringing. He cursed (in his language) under his breath and grabbed the phone from his pocket, his mother calling him. He looked at Hayato, excusing himself, "Sorry, I have to go. See you around school!" (Y/N) then dashed downstairs, answering his mother as he did.

Hayato was left alone, the hallway going quiet as the male's voice and steps slowly fades. He looked at his hand, then out the window, the afternoon sun slowly setting in the distance.

How warm.

___________________________

               It was now dinner time for the (L/N)'s and (Y/N) had been telling his parents about his new school and what happened, leaving aside Hayato. In return, Mrs. (L/N) told about her first day at work and Mr. (L/N) had jokingly told them about his though he didn't do much besides doing chores around the house.

"Well, I'll still have to wait a few days to work since we still don't have internet but ah, I feel like this is a vacation for me."

(Y/N) chuckles as he cleared the table, putting the plates in the sink, "That's good. Your eyes and hands are stuck to the computer everyday and you sleep late. You need rest at least".

Mr. (L/N) chuckles, "Ah, you're right. Well then, I'll head to our room and head to bed. You do your assignments or something, don't head to bed late." He said as he stood up from the dining table and left.

(Y/N) was left alone with dishes to wash and a table to wipe. He sighed, opening the tap as he began to wash the plates first.

His mind went to his interaction with Hayato. Though he was indeed a bit unusual, he thought of it as him associal or simply slow to understand. He didn't seem like a bad guy. Like what Kirishima had said, he seemed to look like the type to be quiet around others.

In a way... He was interesting.