Molten x Lefty x Rockstar Freddy

This was requested by WesternSweets sorry it took so long! TwT (Also this is all happening before the explosion.)

Lefty's POV:

I've been hanging out with Molten and Freddy a lot recently and I think I've finally come to a conclusion.

I'm in love with both of them!

It all started a little bit after Molten returned. I was so happy to start hanging out with him again and everytime I just thought about him my chest would start to flutter.

But then Rockstar Freddy started feeling a little bit left out. So I started hanging out with him more too. Till eventually I managed to find a way we could all hang out together. Which lead to me having feelings for both of my best friends!

So now I'm here! Hanging out in my area of Freddy Land just trying to fully wrap my head around everything that's been happening.

"Okay...so I'm in love with two of my closest friends. But I don't want to say anything cause they most likely won't feel the same...so what the hell am I supposed to do!?" I yelled as I was speaking to myself out loud.

'I really messed up everything. Why can't we just stay good friend!?' I thought as I started hearing talking from far away.

I decided to investigate it even though this will probably end up backfiring on me later. Then one I was at the entrance I realized it was just Molten and Freddy arguing about something as usual.

Normally it would be up to me to try and keep the peace so they don't kill each other. But right now I'd rather just watch and see how this thing goes.

~10 minutes later~

'Okay this is boring!'

I thought it'd be more interesting but...they're just yelling about being someone's favorite. Suppose I might as well put a stop to it. So I walk over from where I was hiding and heads towards them. Of course they still haven't noticed this though cause they're too busy fighting.

I then end up hearing exactly what they're saying, "Why would he ever want to be with you!? More than half of the time you're more heartless than me." Molten yelled at Freddy who just rolled his eyes in response.

"Maybe cause I didn't help a murder and try to harm Bryan both mentally and physically for the majority of the time I was at the pizzeria!" Freddy countered as he crossed his arms at Molten.

At this point I had a pretty good idea about what they were fighting about.
So I just put on my smile and quickly trapped them in a group hug and said, "Ladies, ladies there's no need to fight! There's plenty of Lefty to go around!"

Now they both just looked surprised and embarrassed as they looked at me and then each other. Until eventually Freddy asked the question. "So you know now?"

I just gave a small nod and continued to smile at them. Trying to express the fact that I felt the same without having to actually say it.

They seemed to catch on and gave me a big smile in return as they each came closer to my face to give me a kiss on each cheek.

But once they did we saw a bright flash and quickly realized that we were being watched by Bryan,Otsi, and Jon.

Bryan and Otso were both holding their phones and snickering while Jon was just giving us a thumbs up.

Then Molten and Freddy started chasing them saying that if they don't delete the pictures they'll rip their arms off.

But other than that I'd say it was a pretty okay day.

THE END

This story went everywhere I'm so sorry!