Rockstar Freddy x Rockstar Foxy

Requested by CreatorMC hope you like it!

R.Foxy's POV:

'I still can't believe it...he's really alive! After all of that time he was just pretending to be dead! That means he could see and hear everything we were doing...so I guess he knows now right? He knows how I really feel about him...'

~Flashback~

It was a normal day as always with nothing too out of the ordinary. Bryan had just left the pizzeria and the others were now all offline. Well except for Molten who just sat there in his usual spot above the door watching me like a creep.

R. Foxy: "Don't you have something better to do then just sit there!?"

Molten: "Unfortunately no."

R.Foxy: "Then why don't you just go back to Afton already!? Bryan isn't here anymore so just leave!"

Molten: "Maybe I don't want to leave...maybe I want to have some fun first?~"

The way Molten said that sounded like it was supposed to be a threat or something else...but I wasn't really sure. Until Molten jumped down and started to make his way over to me so now we were just a foot apart from each other. I knew at this moment that two things could happen. One Molten kills or damages me or two he does nothing and is just trying to scare me...God how I hoped it was the second one. But I saw the look in his eyes. It was the look of killer who was thinking about how he should go about this murder. But right before he could decide what to do with me we both heard a voice that made us both freeze and look to are other direction. It was Freddy's voice but as always he was just standing there.

R.Foxy: "Freddy was that you?!"

R.Freddy: "Please deposit five coins!"

Molten: "Of course..."

I could tell by the tone of Molten's voice he was starting to get really annoyed with that and I don't blame him. I was getting a little frustrated as well. But lucky for me I guess hearing Freddy's voice made Molten lose interest in hurting me cause he quickly turned around and went to the portal room.

R.Foxy: "Heh...thanks Freddy."

R.Freddy: "Please deposit five coins."

R.Foxy:"For God's sake! Will you please just stop with that! If you can really talk then just talk already!"

R.Freddy: "Please deposit five coins!"

R.Foxy: "Okay...I miss you Freddy."

I quickly went over to where I kept my stash of coins and grabbed them bringing them over to Freddy.

R.Freddy: "Please deposit five coins!"

R.Foxy: "I am! Why do you have to do that!? Why can't you just come back to us already!? Comeback to me!"

R.Freddy: "Please deposit five coins..."

R.Foxy: "I miss you so much! I never even got the chance to tell you I love you!"

I didn't mean to say that last part but I did anyway.

R.Freddy: "Foxy...please deposit five coins."

I didn't think he'd actually say my name. Does that mean he can understand me after all?! This is so confusing!

R.Foxy: "O-Okay Freddy."

R.Freddy: "Thank you for depositing five coins!"

~End of Flashback~

R.Freddy: "Hey Foxy..."

I immediately jumped when I heard Freddy's voice from behind me. I didn't hear him coming but here he was.

R.Foxy: "O-Oh hey Freddy!"

R.Freddy: "I've been meaning to talk to you about something important."

R.Foxy: "Really what?"

R.Freddy: "It's about what you said a while ago back at the pizzeria and I was just wondering um...do you still love me?"

'Oh shit he remembers after all! Well guess I have to come clean now and just tell him the truth...'

R.Foxy: "Y-Yes I do!"

R.Freddy: "That's good."

R.Foxy: "It is!?"

R.Freddy: "Yeah because now I can do this and it won't be too weird."

I was about to ask him what he meant but I quickly got my answer when he grabbed me by my sides and pulled me into a quick and loving kiss. I wished it could of lasted longer though but unfortunately he pulled away.

R.Freddy: "So do you wanna go on a date? Maybe tomorrow night when the others are all offline?"

F.Freddy's POV:

'This is a terrible idea! There is no way he'll say yes to-'

R.Foxy: "Yes! I'd love to!"

R.Freddy: "Great! See you then!"

'I can't believe it! Lefty's advice actually worked!? Now I have to ask him how to set up a date for me and Foxy. This I'll be fun...'

The End

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry if this one was a bit too long...