Molten Freddy x Ennard

Suggested by the lovely QueenOfUganda288. Thx for the idea! Also this is more like a sibling love.

Molten's POV:

'Can't believe this is happening...' I thought as I sat down on the roof of one of these gift shops.

'I thought you'd be happy to see him again.' I heard Ennard's voice in my head. Yes...he lives in my head. Ever since the lava incident he came back and now he won't go away again. 'Of course I'm happy to see him again. It's just...hard to think with you still in my head.' I responded to him as nicely as I could. It was silent for a moment before he responded and when he did he just made me feel like a monster.

'I'm sorry I've been such a burden to you...I don't know why I came back. But I promise I'll find a way to leave you alone again.' He murmured in my head as I quickly started to feel guilty about what I said. 'I didn't mean it like that Ennard-' 'It's okay I know what you meant.' He cut me off half way through my sentence. 'Let's just go tell Jon the truth about me. I'm sure he can fix it...then you can finally have your thoughts to yourself.' He said in a quiet and clearly said tone.

'Okay...' I responded as I got up and went to go explain everything to Jon. Maybe he can fix this...

~TIMESKIP~
(Brought to you by Jon making a new animatronic body)

Ennard's POV:

"I'll right...how does it feel Ennard?" Jon asked me as I opened up my eyes to look around. I realized we were in the spare room where the animatronics were normally fixed. We also weren't alone since Bryan was also here asleep on the floor...for some reason and Molten was standing  in one of the corners looking at me with wide eyes. I couldn't tell what emotion he was feeling and that made me nervous since before I would always know what he was feeling.

"It feels nice..." I answered his question as he smiled and nodded his head. "Good...that's good!" He said as he turned around to look at Molten who was still standing in the corner staring at me. "Welp...I'll just give you two some alone time." He said as he went over and picked Bryan up bridal style and then walked out of the room with him.

Now it was just me and Molten. I decided to make the first move and walk over to him. Which seemed to surprise Molten considering that I'm usually not the type to make the first move. (Same...)

"Hi Molten..." I said as I now stood face to face with him. "Hello Ennard...your new body looks nice." He said as he proceeded to look me up and down. I was glad that he liked how I looked but I couldn't help but have this one question at the back of my head. So I decided to just ask him. "Thanks...are we still going to talk to each other?" Molten seemed surprised  by my question and instead of just answering it he decided to give me a question in return. "Why wouldn't we?" I was hoping he wouldn't ask but when do I ever really get what I want. "Because I'm not stuck in your head anymore...so we really don't need to talk."

I looked at the floor as I said this, letting all of my insecurities overcome  me for a moment. Until I felt two arms pull me in close and hug me. Of course when I looked back up it was Molten who was looking right back at me. "You know what I just realized is a good thing about being split up?" I felt a little bit insecure as I decided to ask him what. "W-What?" He smiled at me and pulled me closer into the hug.

"I get to look at you and hug you all I want."

THE END

Was this good?