Springtrap x Bryan

This was requested by EllieSlateWoods. Sorry it took sooo long. Also this might be kinda disappointing cause I'm sad while writing this.

Springtrap's POV:

'It's time...soon I'll be human again and get everything that I deserve!'

I looked down at the dark portal as I proceeded to jump into it with no fear. Once I did I saw a bright flash of light and my body started to feel different. Then I was immediately thrown out of the portal back to the pizzeria were I started to hear voices coming my way.

'This is my time! Now it's time to end this once and for all...but do I really want to?'

That sudden voice in my head made me freeze. Not because of the fact that I could hear a voice in my head but of the question it's self. 'Do I really want to? Of course this is what I've been planning the whole time! Why should I back down now?!' I thought to myself with pure frustration as I made my way out of the portal room and to the main stage.

Then he came! Bryan~

'Soon he'll suffer just like I did. But does he really deserve it? SHUT UP!' I screamed to the voice in my head as Bryan started to talk about all the horrible things I've done to him.

"I thought you were my friend! But then you changed...I kept hopeing that you would eventually come around. But you never did! So now it's time to end this..." He said as he appeared to be on the verge of completely losing his shit.

"For once I agree with you. It is time to end this.~" I said as I started to charge towards Bryan pulling out my knife in the process. Bryan doing the same but the idiot didn't have a knife with him. But right before we could meet in the center of the pizzeria everything started to shake uncontrollably. Then after a bright flash there was a giant hole in the center from the portal.

'This wasn't supposed to happen!' I thought to myself as I ran away from the giant hole in the center. That's when I noticed Bryan was slowing getting up with the help of Lefty. 'Now is my chance! But it's not worth it! None of this is worth it! Just because we couldn't let go! He doesn't deserve to die and we all know it!' I heard the voice scream in my head desperately.

As much as I was hating this voice right now a piece of me couldn't help but agree with it. But before I could think of what else to do I felt someone grab my wrist tightly causing me to immediately drop the knife in pain. Then when I turned to see who it was my whole body seemed to just freeze in horror.

"N-No! Your supposed to be dead! All those repairs!" I yelled in terror as I looked into Rockstar Freddy's eyes. "They worked. I was just bidding my time for the right moment." He said in a calm voice as he quickly turned to look at Bryan who was now running this way.

"I can't believe it your alive!" He screamed in shock as Freddy responded with a simple yes and apologized for pretending. Then before I knew it I was being thrown into the portal by Freddy. It was at that moment when my life started flashing before my eyes. But for some reason it was only the sorta gay moments.

I saw moments with Bryan that I actually kinda missed and forgotten all about until right now. All the times I teased him and played games with him. All the times he would jokingly  call me his trash rabbit and I would for some reason blush. Then a weird question came to my mind. 'Did I at one point love Bryan!? What do you think idiot? Oh shit!' I thought to myself as I quickly grabbed onto the edge and tried to climb my way out. Yet I knew this was the end of the line for me.

'Just when I figured it out! Now I'm going to die all over again. Oh well...it's not like I don't deserve this.' But then I saw Freddy standing near the edge distracted while talking to Bryan. So I quickly grabbed onto his ankle and started to pull him down with me.

"If I go down then you're going down with me!" I screamed as I proceeded to pull him down with me while Bryan desperately tried to hang on.

But then just like that Freddy let go of him and quickly fell down with me. That's when I looked up and saw Bryan's face in pure horror.

'So this is it the end of my story.'

"I'm sorry Bryan."

THE END

Sorry this took forever and that it was a piece of trash just like the trash rabbit. But I'm not gonna lie when I say that I was not in the best mood while writing this. So Ellie I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me!