Twisted Foxy x Rockstar Foxy

This was requested by Toxicfox70 sorry it took so long! Hope this was good enough.

Twisted Foxy's POV:

'I can't believe they broke my hands! I mean I fixed them...but still! It hurt a lot...'

"Hey there..." I heard a voice behind me say. As I quickly turned around to see the Fake Foxy standing near the hole in the wall. I quickly felt my body tense up at the fact that he was here in the same area as me.

"wHy ARe yOu hErE!?" I asked him in a clearly agitated voice. To try and hint that I didn't want him here. Unfortunately he didn't seem to be able to take the hint and only walked slightly closer to me. "Just wanted to see if you're okay...I heard about what happened." He said as he looked down at the ground.

He seemed embarrassed but I don't know why. I mean why would he be embarrassed? It's not like he was the one who lost his friend and got his hands broken in a instant like a chump... "I'M fInE." I said calmly as I turned my back towards him.

I was about ready to leave and go back to the portal room when I felt something touch my arm and pull me backwards a bit. Of course it was that idiotic Fake Foxy. "WhaT dO yOu wANt NoW?!" I asked him as I pulled my arm away from his grip. His face then made this weird look I can't describe but from what I could tell he was kinda uncomfortable. "I just want to say sorry about your friend...I'm sure you two we're close." He whispered as he looked once again at the ground.

I'm not sure why but hearing him say that  hit me somewhere in my feelings. Maybe it was because he was right about being close to Twisted Freddy. Maybe it was because a piece of me hadn't really excepted the fact that he was gone. Or maybe it's because he was the first other being to try and actually apologize for what happened to my friend.

"Believe it or not I know what it feels like to lose your Freddy." He said as he pulled his head back up to look me in the eye. 'Aww the hell with it! I'm gonna do it!' I thought to myself as I quickly grabbed and pulled the Fake Foxy into a hug.

"ThANk YOu sO mUcH..." I whisper in his ear as he squirms ever so slightly in my grasp. "No problem...friends?" He asks quietly as I feel him return the hug.

I can't help but chuckle lightly as I respond. "At thIS rATe yOu caN Be mY fIRsT mAte. AfTeR alL...Us FoXy's gOtTA sTiCk tOGetheR riGhT?" He just looks at me and smiles while nodding his head as his face seems to turn a different shade of red though I could barely see it.

'This wil be fun! Just me and Fake Foxy! Forever.'

THE END

Well...this kinda went no where I feel like. But I hope you guys enjoyed it! See ya later! :D