Molten x Bryan

Sorry it took so long TirenTheDemonShifter stuff just sorta happened...but anyway hope this is good enough! Also this is taking place in the second episode right before the final episode of season one. WARNING: This is horribly short!

Molten's POV:

'I don't want to do this...but I have to! It's either me or him. There is no other way!'

I was currently waiting for Bryan and Lefty to show up in the room so I could kill him. I didn't want to though...I love Bryan! I never showed it but he really did mean a lit to me. But now I have to kill him because if I don't Springtrap will just kill all of us.

"So this is it...isn't it Molten?" I knew that voice. It was Bryan who was standing right in front of me with Lefty at his side. "I guess so..."

TIMESKIP-(Brought to you buy a epic fight seen!)

I'm burning! This is it. He did it. I didn't see this coming... I guess this is how it ends for me. So might as well tell him how I feel...while I still can.

"BrYAn...I'M sORry!" I screamed out loud as I was now desperately trying to keep my head above the lava. "I know...I forgive you Molten." I heard Bryan say. I couldn't see him anymore though...the lava was blinding me. Everything was just a blur now as I continued to try and stay afloat. But I could feel myself slowly sinking into the lava. "I lOve YOu..."

That was the last thing I said before my head sank below the lava. The last thing I heard was Bryan screaming my name...maybe one day I'll see him again.

THE END
Well...this was horrible. I'm sorry. I'll to make up for it in the next post.