Davis x Neko Jon x Micheal

This was requested by NeonPuppetTheFox sorry it took so long! QwQ (Also the video above doesn't really have anything to do with this. I just put it here cause it was the ship.)

Davis's POV:

'Jon is so cute when he's trying to be serious and bossy.'

I was currently just standing by with Micheal watching Jon trying to boss Molten who clearly wasn't listening to him. It was honestly adorable and hilarious at the same time watching him try to assert what little dominance he had over the giant titanium animatronic, who wasn't even looking at him. Eventually Jon just gave up and told Molten to just go do whatever he wanted, which the animatronic happily did as he walked away. Now it was just me Jon and Michael. My two favorite people in the whole world....most of the time.

"Well...that went great!" Micheal said sarcastically as he walked over putting his arm on a very upset looking Jon. "Oh shut up!" Jon yelled in anger as Michael just smirked at him while I made my way over to Jon's other side. So now he was standing right between the two of us with his arms folded in frustration.

"Aww come on sweetheart you know he's just playing." I said as Jon continued to be angry at the both of us. "I only ask for one thing...and that's not to be taken as a joke! I'm in charge for a reason so why is it so hard to do that?!" He yelled at us waving his arms around in pure frustration which only made him look more adorable.

"Well one you're kinda short and two everything you do and say is just seen as adorable with those little ears and tail of yours." Micheal said as he petted Jon's cat ears that he often tried to hide but failed horribly at. Causing Jon to reluctantly lean into his touch and let out a small purr. Which of course I said, "Aww" to causing Jon to glare at me and try to pull away. Just to end of having me and Micheal pull him into a hug which he struggled against.

Of course after a minute of fighting it he gave into the hug and gave a small smile as he closed his eyes and hugged us back. "There is that sweet smile we love to see.~" I say as Jon blushed slightly from my comment. "Just shut up and keep hugging." He demanded as I just let out a small chuckle and Micheal smiled.

"Whatever you say."

THE END
This was a lot better than the last one I think...