Chapter 23

Part A: Worried About Him

24 hours later.. 

                         Swara was getting restless.. It has been more than an day and sanskar was still missing.. She knew krish is hiding something from her yet she wasn't able to make him speak. She was losing patience.. She was worried about him. But the doctors have made her stay on bed rest for an day.. She felt helpless as she couldn't do anything.. She wasn't allowed to even get up from the hospital bed because of her mother. While she knew her mom is worried about Sanskaar yet she wasn't allowing Swara to do anything about it.. And that caused more frustration to Swara.. She was about to be discharged later that day and there was still no sign of Sanskaar.. 

                             And that how the next few hours were spent.. Finally she was discharged and instead of the Maheshwari house.. She was shifted back to Ramprasad house.. Even ragini, laksh and uttara decided to stay in the Sakshi house till Sanskaar returns.. As laksh was still very weak from the poisoning and more than that the worry about his brother was making him restless as well..As if things couldn't get worse there was Little Asha wish to see her father.. The little girl cried herself to sleep when her Pari  aunty couldn't make her father appear in front of the little girl.. Swara was still holding the sleeping child but sleep somehow eluded her.. It was around three Am and yet she was wide awake.. And when she heard some noise outside.. She peeked from her balcony only to find Sanskaar entering the house  in his car.. She immediately rushed downstairs to find answers to the million questions in her mind.. 

Part B:"Deal with an Devil "

24 hours before :

                          Sanskaar was driving aimlessly to the destination payal texted him.. He was angry with himself for playing into her trap.. But he knew he can't survive if one more of his family got hurt because of her.. So when she asked him to drive to an remote village that was far from the city he didn't hesitate.. He wanted to wait till Swara wakes up and let her know but then he didn't want to worry her more.. He thought he could get back before she wakes up.. But incase it was delayed he had informed krish to take care of them till he comes back.. It was more than an hour later that is car pulled into an old abandoned house that seemed like an scary place to meet an crazy obsessive lover with no options left except holding on to the gun krish lent to him.. He entered the house.. And was immediately greeted by an guy who looked intimidating.. He blocked his entrance and demanded to search him for weapons, he took his phone and when his hands found the gun.. He let an low chuckle as if finding it amusing.. He was pushed into an room next without his phone and gun.. Sanskaar knew He could take the guy down .. His years  of training would help him but right now that was not on his priority.. He needs to see her and he was not interested in an unnecessary fight ..

                 There she was lying in an bed with an pale looking nurse attending to her.. One look at him she averted her face as if that could make her innocent.. Before Sanskaar could speak up or demand answers.. The intimidating guy voice rang out.. 

Rocky: "He got himself an gun.. Can you believe it and you want too.." 

Payal :"Enough.. Now give the gun back to him.. If he wants to kill me.. Fine.. I am not scared.. "

Rocky :" Yeah but I am not having an death wish like you.. So the gun stays with me.. "

Payal :" He is not an killer like you or me(the last word came out barely as an whisper).. So give it to him if that makes me feel safe.. Let it be"