Chapter 21

Chapter 21 :  " When  Your Best Friend killed your Dad"

At Ram Prasad house:

                      Sujatha got up a little late the next day and was bit surprised to find her son in law in her house.. He was playing with little Asha and Sujatha who was not aware of the fact he stayed the night in their guest rooms assumed he visited earlier the day to meet his daughter.  Though she wanted to greet him, she didn't want to interrupt the father daughter moment.. She knows how much Sanskaar needs those moments. Though she can't help but think of her daughter and remember the previous moments of Sakshi in this house.. Recently ever since Asha came to live them, every actions of little Asha reminds Sujatha about her daughter. The little girl is just so like her mom.. So sweet and lovely and even today. She is reminded about how Sakshi and her dad would spend the day in the same room when she was young.. For ram is daughter was the princess and he was a slave to her.. Would do anything and everything for her.. And he searched the best of the best for her daughter and only married her to Sanskaar because he knows him.. And though it feels like a lot of time as passed away she still remember each and every moment of their lives as if it happened just yesterday.. 

                          Sujatha came out of her thoughts when her husband hand gently rested on her shoulders assuring her.. He was always the silent support for her.. And even without saying anything they both know today looking at the father daughter they both are thinking along the same lines.. As the loss of their daughter will be forever remember in each passing moments of their life.. 

                              Meanwhile Sanskaar was lost in his world.. Every pain, every harsh memory, and even tear fades away in the presence of his kid. Sanskaar had reached Sakshi house to find comfort in meeting Swara. He wanted to share his pain as he didn't feel like he can hold it any longer. And share he did,  about how he felt when his mom told him the truth, how it felt to realize they both died, his suspicion about his dad death and finally the helplessness he feels after reading the letter for being too late to save them from her. Swara was the gentle and yet constant support throughout the night.. And when he decided to return back home it was she who insisted he stay the night in the guest room as it too late to travel back.  For the first time after his father death Sanskaar drifted into sleep because of his father letter and the knowledge it provided him that he was loved.

                                     As if that was not enough to make him happy, two tiny hands was shaking him up to wake the very next day.. His daughter was sitting  on top of him and using her tiny fists to wake him up and his love of the life standing beside him trying to convince her to Let him sleep for some more time.. But the little girl was adamant to be with her dad and her persistence finally won when Sanskaar woke up to take in the sight of his daughter trying to wake him up in her sweet voice. 

                                     Sanskaar was so lost in playing with Asha that he didn't notice his in laws until bit later. He had no reason to explain his presence here in the dead of the night. But if there was anything he know about them.. It is they are very understanding and accepting. Before Sanskaar could speak up with an explanation, they both reminded him this is his home as well and dragged him to have breakfast. Breakfast was an lovely affair with adarsh trying his best to make Asha choose him over her father. The little girl was more than adamant that even ice cream as bribe failed as she choose her father each and every time. Soon even the ever persistence CEO of karma and Co has to give up when he realized there is no winning with the father daughter duo. Usually any topic around Sakshi was restricted in the presence of Sanskaar but even Sujatha can't help that day.