Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

21 July 2016

It took Sanskar less than fifteen minutes to reach the place as it was near to his home and he was driving in an speed that is not so allowed in the busy streets.He entered the Cafe and would have clashed into Ragini if not for his quick reflex..

Sanskar:"Where is Swara..?"

Ragini:"I dont know she left for restroom asking me to order and when she didnt come back after awhile, i started searching for her..But couldnt find her ,so thought of checking if she came back to the cafe.."

Sanskar:"And how long has it been since she left "

Ragini:"Around an hour..."

Sanskar:" And you dont think to call me or atleast answer the call from Uttara and let me know ..What were you doing for an hour..Did you forget your sister was stabbed multiple times by someone .Have you searched for her"

Ragini:"Stop it Sanskar, she is my sister and i very well know her life is in threat too.. Why would i call you first when i dont even have your number.. OR why should i call you or attend your call..I know Swara was your childhood friend and i am glad you were there for her in the last one year but you dont know anything about her or me. So yeah i didnt call you because i was searching her all around this mall.. And yeah in my search to find my sister i didnt even notice your calls as well.."

Sanskar: "Let argue later..First we need to find Swara..Wait here..Let me go and ask the help of the authorities to check the CCTV and see where she was seen last.."

Ragini:" Wait ...I am coming with you.."

It took around another 30 minutes to finally locate Swara entering the Clothes shop...That made Sanskar pause, he noticed she lost her way and was wondering aimlessly , he also noticed she didnt enter the restroom even though she crossed it multiple times ... Her behavior took a drastic turn when she entered the clothes shop out of nowhere and he waited for her to come out but she didnt..So he, Ragini along with some staff in the mall searched the entire shop and they encountered a trial room which was locked from inside, after waiting for few minutes they knocked only to have no response.. Then they broke the door only to find an unconscious swara lying on the floor with her cell in the hand ...

Two hours earlier :

Swara slowly opened the door and stepped out when she clashed with someone ..Before she could look up to see who it was, A white Kerchief covered her face...With every bit of strength she could muster up she pushed the hand away from her face and reentered the trial room she just left and with mere conscious remaining she locked the door and slowly lost her consciousness as well before she could try to call Sanskar one more time..

Present Time:

Sanskar heart literally stopped seeing Swara in such a state once again , thankfully there were no fresh stab wounds this time around..He gently picked her up and took her back home..He called in his friend who was a doctor to his house to check Swara and he told him that she was given an anesthetic that too a very heavy dose.. But not too worry she will wake up in an hour or two...

Two hours later Swara eyes slowly flickered open ,there was excruciating pain in her head due to the after effects of the anesthetic with great difficulty she managed to open her eyes and it searched for Sanskar but it found Ragini instead who was sitting beside her. The moment Ragini noticed Swara was awake she called Sanskar and he rushed back in followed by Uttara and dida..