Chapter 18

Let me begin with an sorry for the delay ..And i really mean it..So sorry guys... I hope it not too much of an disappointment..I let you be the judge of that.. Thanks for the lovely support in the forms of comments and votes guys it means a lot to me ..You are my biggest motivation factor. So thanks a lot 

16 September 2016: 10 AM

                   The tiny little family of Sanskar,Swara,Asha and Dida were having their breakfast when the expected guests arrived..Sanskar had called Laksh earlier in the day and asked him to visit with Uttara and Ragini..He made sure the visit sounded so natural and that his siblings think of it as an reunion not an supposed interrogation like he has planned.. He really hoped today provides him with the lead he so nearly wish he already had..

                  It has just been a day since everyone met but still they treated it like such an big reunion of sorts with hugs all around and Asha loving all the attention the guests cherish on her..But Asha got bored soon and left to play with her dolls leaving the adults all alone ..Dida left the siblings and went to mandir as well.. So the siblings were all seated on the hall trying to keep small talks. Mostly it involved Uttara teasing her brothers . Leaving swara and Sanskar to fret over how to change it into about the interrogation they so wanted it to be turned into with out anyone being aware of that..But luck was on their side when Laksh got a call from Tanu, Sanskar tactfully changed the conversation to Tanu for now

Sanskar:" Were you busy Laksh..I didnt even ask if you are free..Just invited you over.Sometime i forget you are no longer my little brother but the next CEO of maheshwari industries."

Laksh:" It okay Bhai and please dont scare me with CEO idea, i really hope father can be the CEO till i reach 80 years old...Tanu just called to ask if i will return back to work tomorrow..I need to sign some files ,she asked if she should bring it home tonight if i wont come tomorrow as well..But i am going to work tomorrow so not an big deal"

Sanskar:" Good to know..Tanu is super dedicated right.. Even when she used to work for me, she never took an day holiday"

Laksh:" Yeah..In truth she is the one running the company in my place.. I would be so lost without her .."

Sanskar:" Dont lie, i know even she was not working for you when i left the company..She resigned the job with me right ,when did she rejoin as your PA"

Laksh:" It been three years i think.Why asking?"

Sanskar:" Just asking.. Did you know what she was doing during the break years.."

Laksh:" Hmmm..You still dont trust me.. And here i thought my brother wants to spend time with me, you told me you wont doubt me Bhai.."

Ragini:" What are you talking about"

Laksh:" This is not reunion Ragini, this is an interrogation led by my brother to find how dumb is his brother..I am leaving..And to think you had come to trust me"

              Sanskar knew he was risking this when he in his interest crossed the line of questioning, he did think is brother is not that smart to notice it but his luck is brother decided to be the smart one today.. When Laksh tried to leave the house, Ragini tried to go with him but it was Sanskar who opted to go and convince him instead leaving Uttara to explain to her bhabhi why her brother are fighting ..

Ragini :" What going on..Why are they fighting?"

Uttara" "Because Sanskar bhai didnt trust Laksh bhai"