Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

                        Sujatha was very simple minded person, she speaks her heart no matter what and that what attracted Ram Prasad to marry an bengali girl. Yet that is the trait that made him witness some awkward encounters during their married life and when he agreed to go and meet Sanskar and his family, he didnt expect today will turn out to be one such day. She took one look around the house and jumped to conclusion as always. It was too late for her son or Ram Prasad to stop her from targeting her son in law.

Sujatha:" Who is the girl Sanskar. Is it your Girl Friend..? Did you forget my daugther this soon"

Adarsh:" Mom stop it, i told you i will not bring you here..If you are going to behave like this..Sorry Sanskar, i should have called..I didnt know you had guests..So when mom said she wanted to meet Asha, i just came without informing.."

Sujatha:" Do you think, i want to behave like this..Did i just want to see Asha, didnt i came her to see if he is okay as well .But it look he doesnt even remember what day is tomorrow..He is busy being happy with his new girl friend.."

Dida:"Stop it Sujatha, you are scaring Asha ..Swara why dont you take Asha to your room.."

Sujatha:"Your room..So she is staying here, wow..And here i thought she was just a girl friend. See Ram ,He was the reason our daughter died and he is already happy with a new girlfriend and they are staying together as well, that why i told you we should raise Asha. From the looks of it she might get an Step mother soon.

"Adarsh:"Mom stop blaming Sanskar..And blame the person who killed Sakshi instead."

Sujatha:"She killed her because of him and he hasnt even managed to find her but he was able to find a new wife instead" 

RP:"Enough, you have talked a lot..Sanskar beta, sorry ..She is acting out because tomorrow is Sakshi death Anniversary.We came her to see if you are okay, and look like we have made you uncomfortable around your guests."

Sujatha:"She is living with him..And why do you both not see what i am seeing, and what kind of girl are you that you live with a guy before getting married to him."

             Sanskar Maheshwari hardly spoke a single word till now. He knew his mother in law hardly means what she speaks, yet he cant let her go on and keep hurting Swara. 

Sanskar:" Didnt you hear what Dida said Swara, take Asha and go to your room.I said leave Swara now.. And mom if you want to say anything talk to me..Please Leave Swara out of it..So what do you want to know.."

             Swara Gadodia couldnt move her legs, she stood rooted on the spot, she was happy and relieved that Lakshya is not angry at her as she expected. And there popped a new person in her life  who was accusing her left and right, More than that she  was hurting her Sanskar. She understood that she  was his wife Sakshi's  Mother but she cant accept Dida daugter could speak so ill of her when dida had never once made her feel unwelcome in that house. Yet his voice rang out in her ears one more time and she was finally able to move her legs and take Asha back to her room.The little girl was shaken up by her grandmom shouting that Swara cant really show how shaken up she was as well.She kept Asha busy with an Story for more than an hour. Till dida came with her Grandson Adarsh, Sanskar current boss to take Asha with them as her grand parents wanted to see her  the little girl was frightened to go and meet her shouting Grandmom and Swara was feeling over protective of her to let her go alone. Till she finally realized she has no right to say no to her grandparents to see their granddaugter. So she was finally alone in