Chapter 13

Hi guys.. I am back with new update for BTM.. I really would love to know if you like this story.. Or else I might put this one on hold and concentrate on my other works.. So do let me know.. And thanks for all the votes and lovely comments you are all awesome for making me so happy.. 

           " Just because i let you go doesn't mean i wanted too"

28th July  2016: 9.00 AM.

          Swara woke up a bit late into the day as the tiredness of yesterday event has finally caught up with her. She was bit startled to find herself back in the bed as the last memory of hers was in the garden with Sanskar. She looked around and her eyes spotted  her sister who was walking to and fro around the room in panic,it took her sisters few minutes to finally noticed that Swara has woken up.

Swara" What happened now Ragini, why are you panicked?"

Ragini:" I am panicked because i dont know what happened Swara, Both laksh and Sanskar is not telling me anything but by their looks it seems like something has happened.. "

Swara:" Why didnt you ask?"

Ragini:" I asked but they keep saying nothing happened..But they are lying.. I know that.."

Swara:" It might not be anything Ragini, dont panic..Let me go and ask Sanskar "

Ragini:" Dont move,Sanskar has asked me to keep you in bed rest the whole day.. He even carried you back to your bed so as not to wake you up.. So stay in bed. I will tell him you woke up and he will come to see you and then you ask him"

Swara"I am fine Ragini, let us go outside.. "

              The sisters met Laksh first who just informed Ragini that he had to go somewhere and will be back soon..Leaving Ragini angry that he was keeping something from her..Then the door to the study room opened and Sanskar emerged  from it..

Sanskar:" What are you doing out Swara, you need to stay in the bed the whole day"

Swara:" I am fine Sanskar, how can i stay the whole day in bed.."

Sanskar:" Okay fine..You stay in the hall and talk with Ragini while i get the breakfast ready, i forgot dida is not here today.."

Swara:" Breakfast can wait Sanskar, and you cant cook..Dont forget that..First i need to know are you hiding something from us"

Sanskar:" I am not hiding swara.I just decided to  tell once i got the whole information, i will tell you later..First breakfast.."

Ragini:" Swara has told me that you cant cook..So you both stay here..I cook ,mine will not be good as Swara or your Mom but atleast it is eatable.."

            With that Ragini has left them alone. Sanskar knew he had to answer Swara questions, he was stalling to answer..But when he was left alone with her..He cant keep stalling..

Swara:" So tell me what is going on?"

Sanskar:" Nothing much..I will tell you when i get the full picture?..You tell me how are you, is the pain in your leg fine now"