A New House

(U/N) POV

A few days have passed since Asuna and Kirito took their leave from the knight of the blood oath. I hear they bought a house and got married....yep....married. Only after a day of confessing to each other...married. I'm not judging....well maybe but I'm no love export. Even I have to say that too soon, yet again it took me and Liz 2 years to became a couple. Psh, Kirito and Asuna rushed it!

I was enjoying some alone time in the guildhall. Liz took Jenn out somewhere and the rest of the members are out having fun. I get to relax, sit back and kick my legs up on the dinner table for once. I was getting pretty comfy when suddenly the guild doors swing open. My peacefulness is interrupted.

"(U/N)!" Liz and Jenn scream out

"What!" I reply a bit annoyed

"We're buying a house!" Liz declares as Jenn nods her head proudly

"No," I say shutting my eyes again

"Please!" Jenn says with puppy dog eyes

"I decline," I say unaffected

"Mommy," Jenn says sadly. Liz starts smiling and walks toward me. I obviously get nervous as Liz smirks at me. She gets close...I mean really close. She hugs my arm, and her face gets close to mine. I can see clearly as her blue eyes pierce mine. She gets closer, and closer until our lips meet. As we kiss, Liz proceeds to rub her body against mine.

"OK, FINE!" I say as I can't bare another second of being teased

"Yay!" Liz jumps up and down and she proceeds to kiss me again. At this point, I'm totally out of it as the bluenette jumps in victory.

"Ok let's get started," I say leaving the guild

"I love you," Liz says as she rubs her face against mine.

"Love you too, now what do we do?" I ask as Liz stops

"Find a house, of course, me and Jenn visited Kirito and Asuna, and boy was their house beautiful," Liz explains her sudden want for a house

"I see," I say

"I want a nice house!" Jenn yells

"A nice house coming up," I say. Jenn's face lightens up and she proceeds to go between me and Liz to hold both of our hands

"Isn't someone awfully bold today?" I say

"Who?" The two girls both ask

"Both of you," I say. Liz gains a blush as Jenn just smiles not knowing what I'm inquiring. We walk to different flours checking out houses and such. Jenn seemed to really enjoy what we were doing. Liz also was having a good time. Finally, we found a house that we all agreed on. It was on flour 43, it was a house in a generally spacey area. It wasn't big, but dam did it look good

"This one!" Jenn says excitedly

"I agree, (U/N)" Liz says with a smile

"Ok then," I say walking to the building. It looked like a normal house you'd find in the real world. It was small, maybe had three bedrooms. I didn't worry about looking at the price, something this small shouldn't cost much. A message pops up saying congratulations for your purchase, yea ok. Jenn rushes into the house to explore and Liz stays with me outside.

"You don't look like your having fun," Liz asks me

"Ha, I don't need to have fun to enjoy being with you," I say hugging her.

"I guess so," She says as she hugs back

After a while, we part and head into the house. It was a pretty modern house. Had a kitchen, living room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Yep....only 2 bedrooms, that means me and Liz will share a room. We have shared my bed a few times, but never had we had the same room. I guess it's another step forward in our relationship.

"It's so cool!" Jenn says

"Is it? wouldn't have you lived in a house this before the game?" Liz asks

"Before? I don't remember? I only remember coming here, with my parents" Jenn says

Time stopped at that moment, me and Liz looked at each other with wide eyes.

"So you don't remember anything?" I ask

"No, mom and dad died, then I went to the orphanage, and then I meet mommy and (U/N)" Jenn explains.

So in reality, this actually is Jenn's first time in a house. She has only been in the guildhall or that church that was the orphanage. Liz comforts Jenn as she looks confused.

"Don't worry, I'm sure (U/N) will help you once this is all over?" Liz says

"Have no fear!" I say heroically

Jenn looks confused as Liz hugs her.

"You'll understand someday," Liz says

"Ok," Jenn says

For the first time, Jenn had her own room. I guess since the house was smaller, Jenn was less scared to sleep alone. So all of us had to go out and buy furniture. By the time we got back, it was dawn. Liz had already told Jam what we did, so there shouldn't be any panic on that side of things. I set up Jenns room the way she wanted, once we were done I can hear from the kitchen that dinner was ready.

As I walked into the kitchen I'm surprised. I never knew Liz could cook, I would have guessed we were having something she bought. I sat done and looked at my bowl. Inside was spaghetti, I took my fork and hesitantly put some in my mouth. I had never had Liz's cooking so I didn't know what to expect, but the result certainly wasn't bad. It was good in fact. So good I had seconds. After dinner, Jenn was exhausted after walking around all day. So me and Liz put her to bed. Liz stayed behind and sang to Jenn has she went to sleep.

Never have I heard such a beautiful voice. Liz just keeps surprising me. I head into our room and set up our bed. Once it's done, Liz comes into the room

"She's asleep I guess?" I ask

"Yea," Liz says as she hugs me from behind. I smile a bit and turn around to hug her back.

"It's our bedtime now," I tell her

"Yea, we can snuggle in bed" Liz realizes

"Yea, indeed we can"

(A/N):VOTE TIME, I've been wondering if once everyone gets out of SAO I continue the events in another book. I just don't want to put off people who see a shit ton of parts and are discouraged from reading the book(is this even a problem or am I over thinking) any way, comment your opinions.