The Fountain of Youth

(U/N) POV

Floor 71 was finally open, I and Qweep were out killing enemies and such. We were wondering about the floor looking for something useful that might help the boss fight once we find it. We eventually found something that looked like a fountain.

"Wishing fountain?," Qweep asks

"Is that even a thing?" I ask

"I don't know" Qweep replies as he walks up to it with a coin

I guess one-col coin wouldn't hurt anyone. Me and Qweep drop a coin in the water. As we walk away I noticed I couldn't see Qweep anymore. At first glance, it appears as if he disappeared but I quickly noticed he was in the form of a little boy.

"What the fuc--" I start to say

"Help me! I'm a child! Don't let Looky see me, God knows what she will do. Why me!" Qweep starts shouting in a high pitched voice.

"Make it stop!" I tease Qweep

"O you shut up" Qweep yells as he goes to punch me. When he makes contact I'm sent flying toward a tree. What the hell, I look around until I find my level, it was at level 1. Bruhhhh! I fucking work hard for that. Qweep seemed to have caught on as he smirks like a madman.

"Hahaha, (U/N) you will bow to me! I'm finally stronger than you!" Qweep says in an attempt at a threatening tone but it comes out high pitched and I just can't help but laugh.

"Anyway, we need to call the others" I declare after I finish laughing

"Noo!" Qweep protests

"We don't have a choice, I can't stay level 1 you know, if a monster gets the Jump on us I'm dead meat," I tell him

"I guess," He pouts

I send a message to the guild telling them our location and that we need them. I waited for 15 minutes standing on guard when they finally arrived. At first, when they saw me they had confused faces until they noticed my level and Qweep. Jam burst out from laughter and the others followed. Looky ran up the Qweep and pinched cheeks like a grandma would do.

"Hey (U/N) what happened" Liz asked me

"This fountain happened," I told her

Liz went to inspect the fountain and so did the others. I suddenly got a quest called " The foundation of Youth". I inspected the description and it said, " to reverse the effects of this curse, you must go where no man can go". Interesting, thank god this is not forever. By the time I finished looking at the quest the others had already returned.

"I don't want to go near that fountain" Qweep says in his kid voice.

"O my, aren't you just adorable," Looky says continuing to pinch his cheeks

"So what's up," Jam asks

I explained the quest to her and the rest of the group and they read it.

"Where no man can go," Punisher says.

"Another quest for the mighty MindSwords!" Liz says attempting to lighten things up for me and Qweep

"Another Adventure!" Qweep says in a VERY high pitched voice

Everyone once again started laughing.