The Scream

We returned to the Hall with the cake stuff. We were all trying to sneak in without other others noticing. Big word.., try, we failed. Liz stumbled a bit and eventually fell taking Jam with her. Me and Punisher look at each other in shock.

"Liz you klutz" Jam angrily whispers

"Sorry" she replies

Qweep comes walking from the right-wing and notices us.

"What's u----" He didn't get to finish and Punisher went full Metal Gear Snake on him and knocked him out

"No witnesses," he says as he drags the body to a closest

We all looked at each other with the same look(da fuck happened)

After Punisher was done what she was doing we continued quietly toward the kitchen. Once we reached it, Punisher did his stuff as the girls helped him. I kept watch.

Finally, an hour passed and the cake was done. I have to admit, he was hard not to drool. It's been ever since I had food that wasn't plain bread. Punisher cut up the pieces and messaged everyone to meet in the kitchen. Then it occurred to me that there was no reason for us to sneak in.

In a few minutes, everyone was in the kitchen.

"Everyone" Jam announces. "This cake shall start all of our crazy adventures. Not only will we do adventures but we also will make a guild that will shatter all the other guilds and make them pale in comparison. The first goal to that is making the only cake that is edible." She finishes proudly.

Her speech was not heard as everyone was staring the cake down. Finally what we all had been waiting for.

"Fine....you may eat," Jam says unimpressed that we didn't hear her speech

Everyone got a piece, the strawberry cake was something to die for. The girls especially loved it. Once it was all eaten, someone made an appearance. Standing in the doorway was Qweep. He looked like he just woke u----. Right.....he was stuffed in a closest.

"Qweep I---" Punisher tries to say but is cut off

"Say no more, I have accepted my fate," Qweep says nobly

We all start to say something but he continues

"I guess it wasn't meant to be, me and that cake at least," Qweep finishes with a tear in his eye

"However, I have some here!" He yells as he springs forth

Looky was the unlucky victim. She missed some cake on her face, but she didn't need to worry about it. Qweep took care of it for her. He latched her and started licking her face. Everyone was in shock. Finally, I kicked him off her and what happened next was unexpected.

"You lick me, now I lick you," Looky says in a devilish face

"No, nooooo!" Qweep screams as she gets closer.

Everyone starts leaving

"Harry, help me!" Qweep demands

"I'm sorry man, you brought it on yourself," he tells him

I was the last to leave, and the last thing I saw was Looky mounting on Qweep. I shut the door, then we heard a man scream.

Remind me to never get on Looky's bad side