Five

Pulling up into his drive way. I felt some butterflies in my stomach. This was kinda weird. He parked the car and got out heading toward his front door. When he got to the door he looked back and saw I was still in  the car. 

"You coming?" He asked. I nodded. I pushed the door open. Stepping out the car and walking up the path. Their house was pretty big. It was built from the ground up. It made all the other houses look like cabins.

When I got to the door  he opened it, giving me the right away. "Ladies first." He smiles. I walk in. The place was even bigger on the inside. I'm sure my face showed my shock and amazement.

"Make yourself at home." He says heading towards the back. I walked into the living room sitting on the couch. I heard a fridge open, then close, he came back into the living room with two bottles of water. 

"Loosen up." He encourage. He put space between us on the couch. He sat down facing me. Was he trying to make me feel comfortable. He looks at me and smiles. "Alright break this down for me Lopez." He used my last name so casually.

"Well this bet will have the same standard as a real relationship, so I expect you to understand what comes with one." I start off. He looked kinda confused.

"So this means what exactly?" He asks. I sigh. Of course he doesn't know the standards of a real monogamous relationship. He's been banging girls religiously for  years.

"As a boyfriend you have to love and respect me." I explain slowly.

"Love?" He asked confused.  His face seemed to blush a bit.

"I meant like ideally." I add on.

"Sure you did." He teased poking my side. I smack his hand away. Why does he feel the need to touch me.

"Anyway. All that to say, no cheating, Meaning no kissing or sleeping with any females and/or males." I tease.

He sighed. "Sounds easy." I could tell he was unsure.  Oh this was in the bag.

"Is that a issue? Cause we can end the bet here and—"

"Nope, you got it girlfriend. no hanky panky with other girls.....or boys." He winked. I chuckled.

"Okay. Matter of fact let's list them out." I pulled out my notebook from my book bag and started to write out my requirements. After I was done I handed them to him. He read them aloud.

"Number one, No cheating ( kissing or any sexual contact)
Number two, No lying. Number three, Be loyal. Number four, Take me out every Friday night. Hey
Number five, Do not tell anyone." He smiles. "This seems doable."

I scoff. "It's doable when you care and want to commit to someone." I explain. Nods his head in understanding.

He looked at the paper and squinting. The he looked at me. "What does "3 strikes, 2 outs" rule mean?"

"You have three times to mess up in terms of  rules 2 through 4 but 1 and 5 are automatic outs."

He then stood up nodding his head then held out his hand. "Shake on it?" He had that cocky smirk in his face

"You gotta deal."

We shook hands.

"Oh your going down Nathan," I say confidently. I had this in the bag. "See you tomorrow boyfriend." I say walking out the door. I strolled across his lawn to my house. That position was mine.