In which a very sheepish author apologizes very profusely

Hey there, readers!!! I am really really REALLY REALLYREALLY sorry I haven't updated in so long. It's been what...almost a year? Anyway, I am ready to repent again... this story needs to HAPPEN because there are a lot of things I wanna do with it.

Here's the dealio, though. I have a lot of other stories that I am working on. A lot of them are NOT on Wattpad, because they are hopefully going to be published in print at some point. XD I mostly just have my fanfics and my "broken" stories on here; I really sucked when I started and I am eternally embarrassed of the skill level of a lot of my beginning chapters. But that is neither here nor there. 

Basically, I need all you people's help. Because I am starting on a BRAND NEW story on Wattpad, a fanfiction for the Dragon Prince show, following the POV of our favorite doof, Soren the Crown Guard. xD And I would very VERY veryveryveryverymuch appreciate if y'all could go give that a look-see, because writing it was actually the reason I remembered Wattpad existed and came back here to finish my... un-finished stuff, haha. It would mean the world to me if that story could be enjoyed by as many people as possible, because why the heck else am I posting stuff?

Anyways, THANK YOU so much for being patient with me, and you can look forward to this story actually being completed eventually, within a reasonable timeframe. 

Have an absolutely lovely day!!!