Note to readers

Hey all!!! So, this is my first work on Wattpad, and  really hope you like it! Before we get to the actual writing part, a few prerequisites. 

Firstly -- right now the title of this might seem weird. What kind of title is To Breathe or not to Breathe as a Night at the Museum fanfiction? It will make sense in a while, I promise, but for now just bear with it.

Secondly -- I love constructive criticism, compliments, and comments about my writing, so please do comment if you want to, but if you do have something so say, please say it nicely. Thank you!!!!

Thirdly -- Most of my reason for writing is to give others a clean, not offensive-to-anyone, work to read, and so right now I'm going to promise you that there will be no swearing, sexually explicit, or otherwise immoral content -- in any of my works. Please recognize that I'm trying to create a wholesome, safe atmosphere for those who would be offended by this type of content, or who would rather not see it, because I respect those who are tired of hearing and seeing these words everywhere and are trying to get away from them. 

Fourthly -- I don't know, but having four points looks a lot better than only three, so I'm just gonna leave it here.

Thank you all!!!

And now, on to the first chapter....