Liam shook his head. "She's didn't-," he began to say, until he paused, his eyes widening slightly. "...Oh, wait. I may have bought the wrong cereal," he said.

He walked around me, to the cabinets, taking out one of the boxes. Immediately, he shook his head and put it down.

"If she runs at the zoo, you're the one that's going to chase her," I told him, knowing there was a real good chance of that happening.

Liam turned around to look at me amused, whilst I just smiled, sipping my coffee and wondering how this day at the zoo was going to go.

***

We were halfway into our day at the zoo and somehow Bea's energy did not falter at all. She was still buzzing after seeing all the animals.

Bea was on an extreme level of excitement after coming out of the reptile exhibit. She was talking to the snakes like they were her friends, and I was having a major Harry Potter moment, wondering if the snakes could actually understand Bea, or if the glass window barrier would suddenly disappear.

I kept Bea from getting too close to the glass and although she didn't completely understand why, Liam did and laughed. Prick.

We were currently at the Lion sanctuary, watching the majestic animals go on about their day, not really caring about all the eyes on them.

"Serena, look-," Bea tugged on my hand and then pointed at the Lions, "Nelly's yawning," she told me.

I turned my head to see the Lion, Bea was talking about.

It was the one she'd named Nelly, the last time we came to the zoo together.

He looked like the alpha, the king. Even as he yawned, it looked like he was letting out a silent roar.

Liam loved Lions, this was all he wanted to see. The only reason he was missing this right now was to get Bea a drink.

"Excuse me."

I turned my head to see a man smiling at me, holding the hand of an adorable little boy, who seemed to be shying away.

"Yes?" I smiled back.

The man's eyes then wavered to my side. "Where can I get one of those balloons? My son really wants one," he asked.

He was gesturing to the two balloons that were in Bea's other hand. One of them was a Lion, and the other, an Elephant. It was representative of both Liam and I. Bea wanted a turtle one, but they ran out of those.

"Oh, it's by the stand-," I told him, pointing in the direction of it, "-over there."

The man turned his head, glancing in the direction that I was pointing in, and then looked back at me.

"Thank you," he smiled.

Before I could reply, Bea chimed in, "Get the Giraffe! He's really tall and walks with you," she said, grinning at the little shy boy.

He managed to move a little forward, so that he wasn't completely clinging onto his Dad's jean-clad leg. The boy was just looking at Bea, with a bashful smile.

"Okay," he agreed immediately at Bea's words, and then I saw him tug at his Dad's hand gently. "Dad, can we get the Giraffe?" He asked.

The man looked down at his son and smiled with a nod. "Sure," he said, and then looked back towards me.

"I'm Jack and this Hudson," he introduced both himself and his son.

I smiled at them both. "I'm Serena, and this is-,"