26. J-Hope

Sitting in class, looking out the upstairs window, you subconsciously drowned out the sound of your teacher explaining Romeo and Juliet. The sky was grey and raindrops slid down the window painfully slow. You kept feeling something hit your shoulder, not bothering to look though because you already know what they are. "Why are you ignoring us, stupid?" A voice whispered from behind you, followed by snickerking. Without turning your head, you averted your eyes over to the paper balls sprawled across the floor by your seat. "Yah, I'm talking to you." Another paper ball hit your head and you closed your eyes, waiting for the bell to ring. Once it finally did, you quickly gathered your things and slung your backpack over your shoulder. Someone grabbed your backpack and ripped it off of you and onto the floor. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" She asked. You avoided eye contact with the girls who've been tormenting you for two years. "Home." You mumbled, picking your backpack back up. You stood up straight and look at the black haired girl. "We look forward to seeing you on Monday." She said before bumping your shoulder to exit. You looked at the teacher who had her back turned the whole time, erasing the board. You took a step forward,

"See what happens when you rat us out?" She slowly squatted down to your level. She smiled, and stroked your hair. "At least your still sitting here, breathing." She face turned instantly and she was glowering. "Maybe next time, you won't be so lucky." She and her crew got up and left you on the floor of the girl's bathroom, ripped clothes, bloody nose, tears running down your face.

, but took a step back. You sighed and exited the room, going the opposite direction of the girls. Whenever you're having a bad day, which is almost everyday, you sit out in the school's courtyard, but since it was raining, you sat in the pavilion. The light sound of the raindrops hitting the pavement and the roof of the pavilion was relaxing and you breathed in the fresh rain scent. "I thought you would be here." A familiar voice said from behind you. "Where else would I be?" You asked. There was a pause before your good friend, Hoseok, sat next to you. "What is it this time?" He asked. "Take a guess." You said, nonchalantly. He sighed. "I still don't get you, (y/n)." You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him. "What do you mean?" "I mean, why do you let them do this to you? You let them walk all over you. Why don't you tell anyone?" "I already tried, you know what happened." "I-I know, but-" "But what?" You snapped. "What do you want me to do, Hoseok?" You asked, raising your voice. "I want you to stick up for yourself." You stood up. "We'll I can't, okay?! I'm not strong like you, it's not as easy as it sounds! Thoes girls will continue to hurt me no matter what! I can't escape." You grabbed your backpack and walked out into the rain. "(Y/n), stop!" He yelled. You ignored him and continued to walk and get soaked. "If you don't do something, I will." He whispered.

The next day at school, you noticed that the girls weren't in class. You didn't question it much and you were just thankful. Your teachers phone rang and she was nodding and mumbling things. "(Y/n), you're wanted in the principals office." She said. Your classmates were looking at you and you just gathered your things and left the room. 'I wonder what he wants me for.' You thought. You went to the office and saw the girls sitting in seats with two other guys. Your heart started pounding and the attendant took you to the principal. On the way, you passed the nurses office and saw the nurse cleaning up Hoseok who was covered in bruises and cuts. You gasped and wanted to stop, but the attendant erged you into the office. "Please, have a seat." The principal said. You sat down and cleared your throat. "Do you know why your here?" He asked. "I'm assuming it has something to do with Hoseok and those girls." "Indeed. I've been I formed that thoes girls bully you in a daily basis, is that true?" You swallowed your saliva and looked down. "I-I wouldn't say on and daily basis-" "Yes, or no?" "Yes." "That's what I thought. I always have trouble them." He shook his head and pulled out some papers from his desk. "What happened to Hoseok?" "From what he told me, he confronted the girls and they got those guys out there to beat him up. But, there's nothing to worry about anymore, I'm expelling them all." "W-what?" "Yes, I've had it to here with them, since they stepped into my school, they've been nothing but trouble. I've decided to expell them." "Right." "Well, do you have any questions for me?" You shook your head. "Then you're dismissed." You nodded and left the room. The girls and guys were called back into the principles office and you went to find Hoseok. He was leaving the nurses office. You grabbed his hand and dragged him outside into the courtyard. "What the hell were you thinking?!" You yelled. "Why would you confront them?! If I knew you were going to do this, I would've stopped you!" "Oh, so you can stop me but you can't stop them?!" He yelled back. He was right. You went to speak but couldn't find the right words. "I did it because I care about you. I hated seeing you hurt all the time." He grabbed your shoulders. "(Y/n), I love you. I needed to do something. You said you weren't strong, if that's the case, then I'll be your protector. It's my job to make sure that your safe and happy at all times. Just say that you need me." Your eyes started watering and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I-I need you." You whispered. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours. "Well, I'm right here." He pecked your lips lightly but passionately. "I'll always be by your side."