Y/N began to open up the letters some fans have attached to their gifts. Reading one to herself, she couldn't help but smile. The girl was a once, she told Y/N that she always thought she was beautiful and amazing with the girls, that she was like the 10th member, and now that she is a newly debuted solo artist, she was encouraging her and supporting her, saying that she knows she will succeed and will be a fan for forever.

The letters made Y/N want to cry. They were so meaningful, heartfelt, something that made her heart warm. "Do you know where we're headed for your next schedule?" Solar asks. Y/N looks at her and shakes her head.

"No, where are we going actually?" Y/N asks.

"Idol room." Solar says with a small smile. "They wanted to be the first to host you on their show."

Y/N nodded her head slowly. She's known Doni and Coni by watching episodes where Twice was in as well as Red Velvet, Blackpink, Loona, Fromis_9, and many other goups that were on their show. She knows of how much people actually hate the two 'comedians'. She wasn't really prepared for what was to come, but she had no choice anyways.

• • •

"So today we have a special guest." says Doni.

"She is a newly debuted rookie idol under BigHit entertainment, breaking their stereotypes of only male artists, and not only is she young and beautiful, but she's also full of amazing talent." Defconn added.

"Let's bring in, Kim Y/NN!" The two say together in their pink collared button shirts and shorts. Y/N slowly walked in clapping her hands with a small smile as she bowed towards the staff and the two hosts.

"How are you, Y/NN? How's your debut been so far?" Coni asked nicely, his glasses covering his eyes.

"Good so far." Y/N said honestly with a smile.

"Ah Jin-jja?" asks Coni. Y/N nods.

"Did Bang PD-nim give you your own dorm or..." Doni asks.

"I live with my roommate still." Y/N says, her hands in her back pocket out of nervousness.

"Roommate?" Doni asks surprised.

"Ne." Y/N said. "I came here with my chingu."

"Ah for college, right?" Coni asks. Y/N nods her head.

"Speaking of, you were also Twice's manager before, correct?" Doni asks. Y/N nods her head, a small smile on her lips as she knew they were gonna bring it up. She felt from the beginning that most of the questions they would ask wouldn't always correlate to her or her first album, but more of how she got their, Twice, JYP, and all. "How did you become their manager in the first place?"

"JYP PD-nim posted about how he was looking for a short-termed manager for the girls during their break." Y/N started to explain. "So, I applied. Of course I didn't think of actually becoming their manager, like it was possible, but then I got a call from JYP PD-nim himself, and then I did an interview. After I became their manager."

"Ah so you applied?" Coni asks to make sure. Y/N nodded.

"Who was the first girl you got close to?" Doni asked. Y/N began to think. She couldn't really pinpoint who was really the first member she got close to.

"I don't think I got close to one in the very beginning." She replied. "More of, I got to talk to all of them and befriend all of them at once. They are the social type of group and they made me comfortable off the bat, besides them constantly flirting with me and trying to get into my pants." She said the last part to herself.