16. "Y-Yah! U-Unnie!"

Despite the nine older girls telling the two college students that it was okay to share a bed with two of them, Y/N and Mika had slept on the living room couch. It was long enough for the two to sleep on. When it was finally the next morning, Y/N and Mika was already awake by the time Jihyo woke up first before her group members. She was surprised to see the two in the kitchen making breakfast.

"You two are awake early on a weekend." said Jihyo as she covers her mouth to yawn. She leaned her shoulder against the door frame to the kitchen.

"Ah, unnie, good morning!" said Y/N as she stirs the miso soup in the pot.

"Morning Jihyo unnie." Mika said with a smile before cutting up the sausages. Jihyo greets the two back before getting closer to see what they were cooking. Besides miso soup and sausages, Jihyo saw that there was eggs before cooking in another pan with mixed vegetables stirred up in a bowl. Taking a piece of broccoli, Jihyo was amazed to taste such little seasoning, but it was good.

"Wah, you two know how to cook, huh?" Jihyo says.

"Do you girls ever cook?" asked Mika.

"We were always busy so we never had the time to fully cook as a group. Sometimes Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeyoung cooks for us because they're the ones who like to cook more compared to all of us, but sometimes I help them and Mina, too." Jihyo answered.

"The rest don't cook?" Mika asked curiously. Jihyo raised her eyebrow at her.

"Do you really trust people like Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie, and especially Sana unnie in this kitchen?" Jihyo says. Mika thinks before chuckling and shaking her head.

"Okay you have a point there." She answered. Despite the two getting along quite well, Y/N was really focused on cooking the eggs and miso soup. As she finished frying the eggs, Y/N made sure to cut it up for the girls to easily grab before placing it onto a plate with a paper towel on it to dry off the excess oil. Y/N took the wooden spoon before scooping up a little bit of the miso soup to try. Despite how hot it was, Y/N nodded her head satisfied with the taste before turning off the stove the pot was on.

Y/N made sure there was a small mat on the table to put the hot pot on before carefully carrying it and placing it on the mat. She also carried the plate of eggs and placed it besides the miso soup. The bowl of vegetables was already on the table by the eggs. Y/N then went back to the stove and used the same pan she cooked the eggs on to put a little bit more oil before helping Mika cook the sausages.

"Jihyo unnie, could you go wake up the rest of the girls to tell them breakfast will be done soon so they need to get up." Y/N kindly asks. Nodding, Jihyo skipped off to wake up the rest of the girls in the bigger room first: Nayeon, Sana, and Mina.

"Yah, get up lesbians!" Jihyo shouts with her loud voice to the girls once she closed the door. Immediately Mina woke up in shock as she shakes herself awake with wide eyes. The little penguin was scared and Jihyo laughed at that. Nayeon and Sana on the other hand groans and roll around their bed.

"Yah shut up, it's too early." Nayeon says.

"It's 7 you idiot. It's not that early we would wake up earlier than this." Jihyo says with her hands on her hips. Mina quietly gets up from her bed as she rubs at her eyes with the back of her hands.

"Morning Jihyo-ah." Mina softly says as she passed by Jihyo to the bathroom. Jihyo smiles at the Japanese girl and greets her a morning before she disappeared.

"So the youngest one in this room can get up but you idiots can't?" Jihyo says.

"Well I am a grandma." Nayeon mumbles into her pillow but doesn't look up to look at the leader.