36. The Calm and The Storm

"Wow, I cant believe I'm releasing a song with BTS." Y/N says as she, Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin listen to the finalized product of their new song together, Dream Glow.

"Yours and Jungkook's voice match well with one another, too." Jin compliments as he pulls you into a side hug. "Wah, I can't believe we're releasing a song with our little dongsaeng."

"We have to wait a little though." explains Jimin. "She has to release her album first." He says, smiling at Y/N. Y/N's album was to release tomorrow and she was more than excited. Having worked so hard on something so much, she didn't help but feel accomplished. She was proud of the album.

"Bang PD-nim must've already posted the album track." says Jungkook before logging onto twitter to check. Y/N did the same. "Ah here!" The maknae of BTS says before showing his two members and Y/N.

@BigHitEnt
Kim Y/NN. Gotta Go Album.
Release 2019.11.10. 6:00 PST
#KimY/NN #Y/NN #BigHit #GottaGo

 6:00 PST #KimY/NN #김Y/NN #BigHit #GottaGo

a/n: i haven't made a fake album cover in a while knfsdilfhlrfi putting together this fake album was kind of hard

Y/N was beyond amazed. They made her look great. "Damn, editing my face must've been hard man." She says.

Jimin scoffs. "Yah, don't say that!" He says. Y/N chuckles and apologizes to her oppa.

"These song titles are all so different from one another." Jungkook says.

"Moon Byul helped you out with your album?" Jin asks. Y/N nods. "How's her and Solar noona?" Y/N bursted out in laughter.

"Damn, does everyone know how much she's whipped for her?" Y/N jokes.

"Y/N." The four look to see a glaring Solar at the now opened door.

"Y-Yes?" Y/N says.

"Let's go. You have dance practice for your debut stage." Solar explains.

"Ah, right. Well I'll see you guys later! Bye Jimin oppa, Jungkook oppa, Jin oppa!" As the boys all say a farewell to the girl, Y/N follows Solar out of the room to only have yourself stuck between her hip, arm, and armpit.

"Yah! You!" Solar says.

"Mianhae unnie!" Y/N cries.

"What're you doing to her?" Solar immediately stops at hearing the voice. Looking up, she sees Moon Byul standing only a few feet away, hands in her jogger jean pockets. She had a confused face, staring at a struggling Y/N. Immediately Solar lets go of the girl, making Y/N fall front towards the ground. Groaning, Y/N glares at her manager.

"Wow." She says before getting up and dusting herself off. Moon Byul raised her eyebrow.

"Well anyways, Y/N-ah, your album is coming out literally tomorrow, how are you feeling?" Moon Byul asks to forget what had just happened seconds ago.

"I'm kind of scared." Y/N confessed with a sigh. "I've never sang in front of an audience. What if they don't like the song? Or me?" She started to panic.

Moon Byul chuckles before rested her hand on top of Y/N's head, rustling at her hair. "Cheer up kiddo, don't overthink. I think you'll be memorable." Y/N couldn't help but smile wide at her unnie.

"OkAy WeLL Y/n HAs DanCE praCTiCe tO gEhT To sO We betTEr Go..." Solar says, smiling at Moon Byul before dragging Y/N away to her practice room.

"Jealous bitch." Y/N says with a grin.

"Shut it!" Solar says back.

• • •

"Oppa, can Y/N come over today if she's not busy?" asks a pouting Sana.

"Ande." says Pinky oppa.

"WaE?" The girl whines.

"Sana-yah, her debut is soon. Don't you think asking her to come over at a busy time like this is a good idea?" Sana didn't want to admit it, but the man was right. She didn't want to feel like a burden to Y/N if she asks her to come over just because she misses her.

"Mian..." She says sadly before returning back to her room with Mina, Nayeon, and Jihyo. Pinky oppa sighs before looking at Jihyo who sat not far from him.

"Do you think she will be alright?" He asks her.

"It's Sana. She's strong and can take care of herself." Jihyo explains. "But she's not the only one who really misses her, too. We all do..."

"Yeorobun!" Jeongyeon shouts coming out of her and Momo's room with the oldest Japanese member trailing behind.

"Hm?" Jihyo hums, looking at the older girl. The rest of the girls began to gather, even the sulking Sana.

"Y/N's album track came out today!" Momo cheers. The girls' eyes widen before they all hover around Jeongyeon's phone to see the album.

"Whoa, she looks amazing..." Nayeon says almost drooling.

"You tell me." Mina agrees with the girl.

"Oh my god, she almost wrote all her songs, too!" says Dahyun. "Not a lot of artist get to write their own music at the start of their debut or careers."

"BigHit must be treating her well then." Tzuyu says with a genuine smile.

"She even has the song she sang to Jihyo on here." Chaeyoung points out on the third song on the album.

"Wah, you're right." says Jihyo as she looks. "Yah, these song titles sounds so good."

"Imagine how amazing it will be to hear Y/N's singing voice." Sana says with drool basically running down her lips, eyes shining bright as she thinks about how Y/N's voice sounded when she sang to a sick Jihyo.

Ding.

The sound of Jeongyeon's phone going off once more for a notification goes off and the girl goes to check what it was before logging onto SNS to see what it was. Upon reading the article, Jeongyeon's eyes widen as her phone turns into puddy, falling out of her hands and landing onto the hard floor.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon scolds the girl. "What the heck!"

"T-the..." Jeongyeon stutters.

"The what?" Mina says with a sigh before looking at the dropped phone that was now in the possession of the bunny, but looking at Nayeon's displeased feature, Mina grows confused. "What is it?" She says before going to see the notification herself.

Immediately, her face felt pale and her head began to hurt. "e-eh?" She says.

"What is it?" Dahyun asks now seeing the shift in her three members' attitude.

Mina gives the girls a sad look before reading the article.

"Ex-manager of Twice, Kim Y/NN, and BTS's Jeon Jungkook seen too close to one another? Are the two dating?"