39. Idol Room

Words could never be enough
for me to express how much I'm so
thankful for all of you, but even so,
♥︎ thank you ♥︎

• • •

"Y/NN." Solar calls out. The rookie solo idol looks at her manager, humming in response. "You have some more visitors."

After Y/N had ended the call with Twice, her and her team were getting ready to leave. But since some other people wanted to see her, she drops her bag and goes to the front door to check out who it was.

"Y/NN!" The 12 girls scream eagerly before pulling the girl into a hug.

Y/N was at first shocked at what was happening, but she remembered those voices, these faces.

Holy shit.

"Aish! Loona!" She shouts. The 12 girls giggle.

"Hey, you technically have to call us sunbae you know." Yeojin says with a wicked smile.

"And you're still tiny." Y/N counters back. The other 11 girls 'oooh'ed as Yeojin pouts like a baby.

"Okay no fair Unnie!" She whines. Y/N smiles wide at her before patting her head.

"How are you girls?" Y/N asks.

"We're great!" Choerry answers. "We also saw your performance!

"Yeah you were hot!" Jinsoul says.

"Geez way to be subtle." Haseul says as she rubs her forehead in shame.

"But really, you looked amazing!" Kim Lip says with a genuine smile.

"Yeah! And now you gotta teach us the dance!" Chuu shouts eagerly, trying to dance to the chorus of your song with a 'serious' face, but instead, she looked absolutely adorable and Y/N couldn't help but be in awe.

"You're too cute unnie." Y/N tells the girl with a giggle. "I'll think about teaching it to you~"

"Y/NN, we should be heading out soon." Solar says from behind the 12 members.

"Awe!" The girls say upon hearing Y/N's manager.

"Mian girls, I have other schedules to head to." Y/N said with a sad smile. The girls pulled Y/N into a big hug, telling them to make sure she contacts them or else. Y/N did yet didn't feel threatened at the same time.

As Solar and Y/N left, Y/N noticed that heading to their van their were fans waiting in the front. She noticed how fangirls held signs with her name on it and cheers and hearts all over them. Y/N could not help but smile wide. As the doors finally opened for Y/N and Solar to head out of Music Bank, the amount of cheers filled their ears. The security team surrounded the two to make sure they got into the van safely.

"Y/NN!" A girl shouted loudly, catching Y/N's attention. "H-here!" The girl said shyly after realizing she was noticed. Y/N smiled wide seeing a boxed gift the girl prepared for her. Y/N went and grabbed in kindly from the fan, smiling wide and thanking her. The girl began to bow vigorously. "Stay healthy Y/NN!" She said.

This warmed Y/N's heart. Y/N held the box close to her chest as more fans began to ask her to take their gifts. By now, Y/N had at least six to eight in her and Solar's hands. They got into the van and Y/N did a final wave to the fans who waited before the van doors closed. The two got buckled in and headed off to Y/N's next scheduled gig.

"Wah, I can't believe this." Y/N said, looking amongst the many gifts fans had given her. Solar smiled wide.

"Looks like you're already popular amongst the females." She says, wiggling her eyebrows. Y/N rolls her eyes before playfully shoving the older girl.