3. First Official Day in Korea

a/n: IM HERE IM ALIVE IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER AFTER FINDING OUT MIKA HAS READ IT AND I GOT ALL DKFIEKIDFMJFKFI AND THEN I DKUFKEIDKFIFIR AND THEN MORE DMFJSOLEKDDKODK. like whoa dude ...

But hEY! I'm here and it's an update. I'm also sorry if it's all over the place this chapter! I just tried to put together all my random thoughts I wanted for this chapter and boom this is what it is so hopefully you enjoy lmaooo.

-sienali

• • •

"iS sANa gAY?!" Mika shouted as she sang the 'lyrics' to Heart Shaker. It was currently 10:03 a.m. and the girls just woke up from a long sleep. Y/N was in the kitchen making the two pancakes while chuckling at hearing her friend sing. Y/N flips the pancake over to see the golden brown color and smiles knowing the pancake was gonna be cooked perfectly.

Upon finishing making three stacks each of pancakes for her and Mika, she shouts at Mika to come eat. Mika skips into the kitchen all smiley. "Thanks!" She says. She looks at Y/N. "Can we eat in the living room so we can watch Twice videos?" She asked.

"I mean I was planning to do that anyways." said Y/N. Mika then runs off to the living room, puts her plate of pancakes down on the table, and turning on the television to pull up YouTube. Y/N grabs her plate before following her friend onto the couch and flops herself besides her. Mika then pulls up a video of Twice from being on Weekly Idol. The two laughed upon some scenes and just simply enjoyed the show in general.

As Y/N finished her pancakes, she placed her plate onto the table before grabbing her laptop to go online. Y/N then opened up a site to search for available jobs in Korea before stumbling upon one certain post. "Whoa, what the heck." She says.

Mika looks at her friend curious. "What?" Y/N looks at Mika before showing the girl what she has been looking at. Mika leans down to read what was on the screen.

"The one and only J. Y. Park is holding applications for a new manager for his one and only girl group, Twice. The manager will have the responsibility to watch over the girls and be with them for most of their days at their dorm or wherever they go. The nine members of the beloved girl group, Twice, are currently on a break and need a new and young female manager who can manage them and stick around them for most of their time.

If you are able to accomplish such a job, download the application and send via email to "jypentertainmentcompany@gmail.com". Friendly reminder that it doesn't matter where you're from or who you are. J. Y. Park is looking for a special girl who can meet the requirements of being Twice's new manager! So what're you waiting for, sign up!" Mika read.

Her eyes had widened midway through the post before looking at Y/N. "Dude." She says.

"Dude." Y/N replies back.

"I mean yeah of course, but what're the chances of getting to meet J. Y. Park and or the girls of Twice in person?" Mika asks. "I feel like this post is a scam or something."

"You have a point there." Y/N says with a pout. "Let me check to make sure though." With that said, Y/N pulled up Twitter to check J. Y. Park's account. Mika lurks over her shoulder completely forgetting the episode of Weekly Idol playing on the television. "Here." Y/N says and shows Mika the screen more to see the J. Y. Park did indeed post something about Twice needing a new manager.

"Holy God Jihyo, it is real." Mika says excitedly. "Dude, you're applying for that, like... right now."

"What about you?" Y/N asked. Mika gave her the are-you-serious look.

"Dude, I'd pass out if I just got to stand right by them." Mika says.

"And you think I won't?" Y/N replies.

"Ugh just apply already!" Mika says before pressing the link to the application. Immediately there was a form showed with the JYP Entertainment logo on the left hand corner. The form asked simple questions.

"What is your race?" Mika says.

"Well I mean wanting to know what your culture is is normal, right?" Y/N asks. "Like how Tzuyu is Taiwanese and the J-line is Japanese."

"Well yeah, but we're from America, so should you put American?" Mika asks questioning. Mika and Y/N came to Korea from Chino Hills, California.

"Well, I think it's safe to put our ethnicity and that we're American, right?" Y/N replies. Mika shrugs before watching Y/N type in "Y/EG American." (a/n: Your Ethnic Group since I ain't gonna assume lmaoo)

"Well, that completes it." Y/N simply says before looking at Mika. On the count of three, Y/N and Mika together pressed the send button to the JYP Entertainment email.

"Dude, if you get this job, you best get me to meet them and hang out with them." Y/N laughs before nodding.

"Arasso, arasso."

As the day went on, Mika and Y/N decided to go out to see around Korea. Considering this place was new to them, they wanted to get as much experience in their first few days here as possible to get familiar with it.

"Whoa dude, look at this place." Mika says and tugs at Y/N's coat to show what she was looking at.

"Oh what the heck this place looks dope

"Oh what the heck this place looks dope." Y/N says. Next thing you know, the two girls walk in to see all the cute little cups, toys, and clothes all around the lit room.

"Y/N! Let's get this!" Mika says. Y/N looks to Mika happily holding a long cylinder box.

"What's that?"

"It's the map of the world." Mika says and shows Y/N the printed words on the box. "We should get push pins and we can then list every place we've ever been to!"

"You sound like every wannabe tumblr girl... then again you dress like one." Y/N replied. Mika gave her best friend a glare.

"Fine, whatever you say, but I'm still getting it!" Y/N chuckles at her friend before nodding.

"Whatever you want to do." Y/N says. Before Mika could say something, Y/N's phone began to ring, signaling she got a call. Y/N gives a confused look to see a number she has never seen before, but she knew the area code was from here in Korea. She shows Mika before the other girl shrugs her shoulders, not knowing as well.

Y/N shrugs her shoulders herself before answering the call before it went to voicemail. "Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Is this Y/LN Y/N?" asked a voice Y/N could tell was a man.

"Yes, this is she. May I know who's calling?"

"Yes, this is J. Y. Park of JYP Entertainment. I was wondering if you could come in to do an interview for the spot of Twice's new manager."