64. Chocolate

I'm well aware I haven't updated this story since March, yes it's been six months...

The special occasion as to why I decided to update is that this story has gotten to 600k views—well it's 618k by the time I'm writing this, so because of that I'd like to say a big thank you! This story is the most viewed story I've ever written and every day I still get so much comments and votes on this story despite how long it's been since I've updated. It literally blows my mind how many people actually love this story even when it's been so long since I've written anything for it and thank you all so much for that.

Hope you all are still interested in this book lmaooo

anyways hope you enjoy the chapter~
it's Dahyun's turn

- sienali

* * *

"Dubu dubu~" Y/N answered the FaceTime call with all smiles and giggles. It was a regular Saturday and finally Y/N had the free time to meet up with the woman. Dahyun had been messaging Y/N nonstop to go out and because of Y/N getting ready for her comeback, she never had the time to until today.

"Hi Y/N!" Dahyun said excitedly, her smile wide as she got to see Y/N's face on the screen. "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too unnie! Are you coming here soon?" asked Y/N.

"Yes I'm a few blocks away." Dahyun answered.

"Shouldn't you be off your phone?" Y/N asked worriedly. "I don't want you getting into an accident or anything."

"It's a red light right now." Dahyun replied. "I'll have my phone down when it's green so I don't get too distracted."

"Okay." Y/N says. "Just drive safely okay?"

"Okay!" Dahyun says happily before starting to drive once more with her phone on her cup holder facing her as she drives. The light returned back to green so the girl was getting closer and closer to Y/N and Mika's apartment.

"I'll be there in a few. I'll let you know when I'm outside your building." Dahyun tells.

"Okay unnie. See you then!" Y/N replied before the two said a short bye and ending the call. "Mika!" The girl shouts.

"What bitch!" Mika shouted from her room.

"Wow." Y/N said in disbelief before walking up to Mika's door and knocking. Mika aggressively pulls the door open and Y/N sees her best friend still in her pajamas with a puffy face. She had just woken up not too long ago. "Damn you look like shit."

"And you are a piece of shit." Mika countered.

"Hey you're not wrong." Y/N replied while pointing her finger at the ladder. "Anyways, Dahyun unnie is coming over to pick me up. Thought you should know before you wake up and I'm gone."

"You could've just left a note." Mika says.

"You're right, but seeing your face and how annoyed you look right now makes it better and more fun." with a smile, Y/N said to the girl happily. Mika rolls her eyes before shoving Y/N out of the door frame and closes the door. "Love you, too!"

"Fuck off! I'm going back to sleep!" Mika shouts, making Y/N laugh before walking off before she pisses off her best friend any more. Mika had gotten a coffee shop job not too long ago and she works long hours to make a lot of money. She gets tired a lot so Mika tends to wake up late the past few days.

Not long later the doorbell rang and Y/N grabbed her phone and wallet from the kitchen counter before opening up the door to see her tiny unnie with a big loving smile on her face. "Annyeong Y/N!"