CHAPTER 8

46 Readers wow🙆❤

Neliue POV

"Wow look at you Kimmy already did put your seatbelt on alone." I say as I have finished putting Ash and Allan's seatbelts.

"Yes mommy I am a big boy." He pats his chest with his tiny fists like the way giant gorillas do and then throws a hand up to cheer himself.

"My little man is growing up so fast."

                          ††††

"We are here." I open the car door and started to get them off placing them on their schools parking lot ground.
"Let's get you to class."

"Good morning Miss Marie, you are early today." Miss Johnson their playgroup teacher greets.

"I hope it's okay, it's just that I have a court case today and it's starts a little bit earlier than usual so I need to be in the office prior."

"No problem. I actually wanted to talk to you for a minute. Can you spare?"

"Yes, yea sure."

"I think it's time we get your kids into preschool, although Ash is a bit slow than the other two they are good to go. Anyway this guys are so smart I feel like we are just wasting their time in playgroup."

"Well is Ash going to be left behind while the others are progressing?" I question.

"Since its only two months left, I think she won't be left too behind maybe there will be progress in the course of the months."

"Let me think about it then I will give you my feedback."

"Sure no problem."

"Right. I have some medicines here for Ash, she hasn't been feeling well over the weekend so I took her to the hospital. All of them are prescribed as one tablet after every meal mainly morning, lunch and dinner."

"So sorry to hear that. I hope she gets well soon." She empathises.

"Thank you. I will be back to pick them up in the evening."

Cries as I turn to leave.

"Allan you can't be doing this everyday. You are a big boy now, old enough to stay in school without me."

"Mommy I don't want to stay here." His cheeks wet.

"You have to baby. Look at your brother and sister they are not being such cry babies like you." He looks at them but still continues to cry, his hands now holding my skirt in a tight grip.

I crouch down to his level and give him a hug, encouraging him why he should stay in school.

"It's okay honey school is not bad.........No! School is bad, the big boy kicks me!" He shouts at me hitting my leg as he interrupted me.

"What did you say?" I look at him shocked.

"Yes mommy, the big boy Paul kicks me every time I go to the football court."

I rise up from my position and look at the teacher waiting for an explanation. "Miss Marie, I had already seen this once and I talked to the boy and his parents and we cleared up everything."

"And you didn't care to tell me." I control my voice because I don't want to raise it at her. Trying to be as professional as possible.

"I didn't think that was necessary since I had already dealt with the matter."