CHAPTER 29 -INTENSELY..UNCONDITIONALLY.. IN LOVE

Start from the beginning

Its like im starting to fall in a way so intensely for him, that its soul shakening and awakening, and maybe just maybe , I am just one step away from having him consume my soul in such a way that id probably never love anyone else in the same way for- My Next Seven Lives.

Unconditional Love – that probably has the power to transcends through the waves of Time and Life , is what my heart is starting to beat with for this man.

And its been triggered on this intense level – all because of the ways in which he's showered his Unconditional Love on me in the last three months of our being together.

It doesn't matter to him that I have my strings attached with my ex- husband in a way that is quite complicated for any other man to comprehend and process and digest – but Arnav accepts it openly and easily and has even developed a friendly equation between himself and Aadi, over these past months.

I ask him why? And he says – its because He Loves Me.

It doesn't matter to him that all through the various stages of my Life - I have all these various tags on me which the society kind of looks down upon.

I ask him why? And he says – its Because He Loves Me.

The journey of my surnames doesn't matter to him.

I ask him why ?And he says – its Because He Loves Me.

He loves to spend time with my children, the children who were fathered by another man and accepts them as a part of his Life.

I ask him why? And he says – Its Because He Loves Me.

In the present day today -He's taken our relationship according to my pace in ever aspect ; bothemotionally and physically, all the while continuing to nurturing our bond with his Love.

I ask him why? And he says – Its because He Loves Me.

How is it possible for him to Love me this way, so intensely and unconditionally?

I ask him why? And he says – its because his hearts has this raw and pure connection with mine, that even he cannot begin to explain in words.

Maybe, its because our Love was lost over time, that now when we did give it a second chance, our emotions have gone beserk with all these chaotic and intense wiring in between our hearts.

Because it realises the value of what this means to experience this kind of soul shakening happiness after being lost in that maze of angst and longing?

Im still on that chain of thought when my phone beeps.

Its Arnav

Arnav : ok, so dad and chachu cant stop going on and on about how happy he is that the Westin acquition has finally gone through.And I cannot not thank LegalART for this.I have spoken to Aadi about this a couple of times already but I just remembered that I also have to thank another silent rock of LegalART, which is you, my Love.

I smile as I read that and I write : thank you Arnav, but you don't need to thank me..what have I done ya??i don't know even a L about legalities about acquisitions.

My phone beeps.

Arnav : Well read what iv written – you are that silent rock of support Khushi, that's just always there.Youv supported Aadi and LegalART on the work front always as and when needed and I have to point out a special mention for all the support and understanding that you have extending to me, whilst the work for this had me super-occupied for the last week especially. You understand and you support me unconditionally, so thank you.