Valentine's Day Special

"Wow these are really good! " Yukio says with his face full of chocolate I made for the whole class.

"Of course they're good! I made them! " I say cockily.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and this year is really special to me.... My class has helped me so much and I love every single one of them so I couldn't resist making them sweets. Yukio is in charge of making the Valentine's cards and Kuro is in charge of making little baggies, each with a different persons name, while I make the chocolates and place them in the bags. Only I'm allowed to place the chocolates in their places since I made everyone's chocolate different. Some are spicy, sweet, sour, etc.

Right now I'm putting the chocolates away in the freezer so they won't melt. Yuki and Kuro are both finished so they came to eat the extra chocolate that I don't need.

"Ahhhhh!!! Omg it's so spicy!!! " Kuro yells, running over to the fridge to get milk.

"Oh, haha, those are Katsuki's left over chocolate.... " I giggled.

"You don't say.... " Kuro sarcastically replies back.

"Don't give me that attitude! You only have yourself to blame for this! " I fight back

"Hah?! ME?! IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU DIDN'T WARN ME OR NAME THEM" He challenges

"You really are stupid" I calm down. "There's names next to each batch of leftover chocolate"

Kuro looks at the chocolate he just ate then around it. Sure enough, there it was... A paper with 'Katsuki' written on it.

"Oh... " He says defeated.

I scoff and finally finish placing the last chocolates in the freezer.

"Now we head to bed. I didn't think making chocolates would take this long. " I say swiping sweat off my forehead.

The clock read '11:52PM' as all three of us head to bed.

-- -- --

The next morning Kuro used his quirk to make himself bigger so we can carry all the chocolates without squishing any of them.

"Since UA's doors and hallways are huge for absolutely so reason, we should have no problem getting to the class with Kuro staying this size" Yuki explains.

"Alrighty then! " Kuro shouts as we make our way to class. Everyone was staring at us, pretty nostalgic, reminds me of the first day here haha

Yuki gets off Kuro so he can open the door while I stay on his back holding onto the chocolates.

"KURO?! " Most people shout

"Yo!" I stick my head out from the top, holding up a peace sign down to them with a straight face.

"OKUMORA?! " They shout again

"Geez, can you stop the yelling? " Yuki rubs his forehead is disappointment.

"Sorry, we were just surprised. " Denki chuckles nervously.

"Back to the point of their screaming" Yaomomo starts, "Why is Kuro using his quirk? "

Everyone nods wondering the same thing.

"Cuz it's Valentine's and I may or may not have got everyone a little something... " I trail off.

Kuro arches his back against a table so all the chocolates can slide off without messing up.

For each person there is a card made by Yuki with something cheesy written on it and mine, Kuro's, and Yuki's signatures with 'Happy Valentine's' written next to them. The cards are stapled to a colored bag which is color coded based in that person, the bag has little designs on it to match the person's personality or quirk and inside that bag is the many chocolates I made with a specific taste for that specific bag.