Exams

"Rena! Wake up! " My familiar, Kuro, jumps up and down on me, "The Exams are gonna start in 30 minutes! "

"Ugh I'm going... " I reply getting out of bed lazily and go to do my morning routine.

When my adoptive father died he wished for me and my brother to become a heroes so that's exactly what we're gonna do! We're applying to UA in hopes of making him proud!

My fathers familiar was passed to me and Yukio. We decided to move closer to the school so we wouldn't have to wake up 5 hours before our normal time JUST to get to school.

I've learnt to except I'm not fully human. Being part demon isn't that bad anyways, if people have a problem then let them bitch about it, I could care less on what they think of me.

"Alright, we're heading out Kuro! Wish us luck! " Yuki yells to Kuro.

"Wait! Please let me go with you!!! " He pleads.

I sigh, "fine, but don't cause any trouble"

"Yes ma'am! " I giggle and walk out the door with Yuki and with Kuro on my shoulder.

I look at the time and panic. We only have 10 minutes to get there, and I wanted to get a good seating too.....

"We have 10 minutes! Let's run! " I yell to Yukio.

We run all the way to school, expertly dodging anyone in our way. We make it to the entrance panting.

"Haha weak" Kuro says

"Shut the hell up Kuro" Yuki sighs, "You weren't the one running, you lazy cat"

I then look up at UA. "holy hell.... " I whisper, "it's huge"

"That's what she said" Kuro snickers

I chuckle while Yuki looks at Kuro weird, and start walking in. As I'm walking in I get stares from other students. I don't mind it though, I mean it's not everyday you see a teenager with an odd looking tail and a talking cat resting on her shoulder... Not to mention said cat has two tails and horns. Yukio was the only normal looking one amongst us.

"You think you guys be able to get in? " Kuro asks

"Of course we can, we will make it in. " Yuki says with a determined face.
As we were walking I spotted someone tripping. A girl with brown hair saves him while I try to hide my giggle.

Me and Yuki sit down next to an ash blond kid that doesn't seem to pay any attention to us so I guess it's ok for us to sit here. Yuki being the one actually sitting next to him though.

The kid that tripped earlier walks in and sits next to me. He seems nervous, completely jumpy. Poor kid must be really scared.

I chuckle a bit remembering him tripping earlier. "What are you laughing at weirdo? " Kuro asks with Yuki thinking the same thing.

"Is it a crime? I can laugh when I want dumbass" I close my eyes and lean my head back.

"Kinda, it's about to start" He explains

"Language" Yuki says next to me.

I sigh, "but it hasn't yet so quit being so stuck up and relax, both of you"

"Woah! Your cat can talk? " The boy next to me asks.

I open one eye and look at him, "yup, he's a familiar, I don't know if you've heard of them before, but they talk. "

"That's so cool! Is it part of your quirk? "

"Nah, he's his own creature" I explain

He looks so excited. I chuckle

"Kinda cool huh"

The kids nods his head really fast I can barely see him. I see the ash blonde kid looking at us too.

The green hair kid pulls out a notebook writing stuff down at an extremely fast pace.

"Wow I wish I could write that fast" Yukio says surprised.

"For real" I reply

"Is it ok if I take notes on you? " He asks Kuro

"Yah sure! Ask any thing you want! " Kuro replies.

They continued talking about Kuro's abilities while me and Yuki just sat there not doing anything... That was until he got mad at me for 'stepping on his foot'

"I told you I didn't step on your foot! " I yell at him.

Since everyone was being loud minding their own business nobody payed any attention to me and Yuki fighting.

"Yes you did! I felt it" He fights back

"What the hell four eyes! Fine! I'll just buy you something to eat or what ever. Now shut the hell up! " I sigh in defeat.

He looks at me with that cocky look that makes me want to punch him in the face and knock him out.

The lights dim and Present Mic starts.
Sometime during the presentation, some other four eyes starts complaining on how UA messed something up.

I really could care less on what he's rambling about, that is until he pointed out the green kid's mumbling. Just before he apologizes I stick my arm out in front of his face.

"Now hold up, being a hero means there will be plenty of distractions that you'll have to ignore and focus on the task at hand so if simple mumbling distracts you from Present Mics loud voice then I suggest you be the one to leave." I explain with smirk.

"But if it's the fact that he's not paying attention then that means one less competitor to worry about right?" I lean back in my chair with a smug look.

"Why don't you sit back down and let Mic finish his speech, yeah? " I chuckle

The ash blonde looks at me amused while the green one is freaking out like the little cinnamon roll he is and Yuki? Glaring at me of course. "Right, my apologies" Blue hair says then sits down.

"Thanks" Broccoli whispers

"Yah, no problem" I smile

The presentation ends a little while after and we're all getting up to head to our cities. "Alright Yuki, let's go kick some robot ass" I say while getting up.

"Sadly Kuro can't fight with us. " I sigh.

"HUH?! WHY NOT!!! " Kuro yells.

"BECAUSE YOU IDIOT! You're not part of my quirk. You're your own creature so they won't allow it. " I argue back.

"UGGHHH fiiinnneee. "

I smirk, "go make yourself useful and go home to prepare some ice cream or something, I don't care. " I wave him off.

"Fine,movie tonight it is, when you get home you guys better say you got more than 60 points! " He yells

"Yes sir" I chuckle while Yuki nods.

Kuro jumps off me and starts to run home. I sigh and head to my city. On the way I see broccoli and porcupine.

"Good luck broccoli! " I yell to him

He turns around flustered and waves at me and Yukio yelling back, " You guys too! "

Yuki nods and heads to his battle center while I head to mine.

"This'll be fun" I giggle.

__________________________

Chapter 2 complete

Word count: 1169

Oop-

Hope u enjoyed lmao! Haha