Twin vs Twin

"Alright let's move out, we're counting on you Koda! " I smile and give him a thumbs up. He nods while me and Sato make our way to the other team.

After a little while of searching we found them and just as I thought, Aoyama is behind them looking all proud of himself. We wait till the turn the corner and I grab Aoyama's cape and yank him back, before he makes a sound I cover his mouth with my hand and motion to Sato to tape him up.

After we taped him up we put tape on his mouth and left him against the wall. The other team noticed Aoyama was gone so they were on high alert now. I turn to Sato

"Alright, let's pull a Bakugou move and surprise them" I whisper. Sato nods and we quietly make our way to them. As they near another corner me and Sato jump in front of them trying to land a hit in.

Yukio Dodges while Mina slides away on her acid. I see Mina running away toward the bomb so I yell to Sato, "Go get her she's running to the bomb! "

Sato nods and runs after her. Me and Yuki glare at each other, no one makes a move. It's completely silent, you can probably hear a pin drop.

"Well hello little brother" I smirk still glaring.

"Big sister" Yukio spits out.

That's when I make the first move. I run at Yuki flames dancing on my hands, tail, and head. I shoot the blue fire out of my palms directly at him but he dodges and sends an attack my way as well. I take this moment to run up to him and try to punch him.

He didn't dodge since he didn't see me coming because of his flames being in the way so I landed a hit on his jaw.

He stumbles and shoots out more attacks. This went on for a while. Yukio and me shooting out attacks and dodging each other. I mean how were we supposed to surprise the other? We trained together, eat together, we do EVERYTHING together, we know things about each other that no one else does AND we have similar quirks. We're basically the same person.

After a while I got tired of the same thing so I changed it up a bit. I shot flames beside yukio and onto the wall beside him.

"You missed. " Yuki smirks

"You really think me of all people would miss? " I smirk back

His eyes widen as he turns around trying to find out my plan. When he turns his back to me that's when I take my chance and kick him the hardest I could sending him across the hall, smashing into the wall but not enough to actually damage it that much, a simple crack was all it did.

My plan was simple, make him believe I was aiming for something else so he can turn around and that's when I strike. Pretty dumb but hey! It worked and that's all that matters.

"Damn hero wannabe... Can't believe you ACTUALLY fell for that. "I giggle.

Yuki grunts as he tries to stand while I slowly walk to him smirking.

"How pathetic, you can't even stand straight." I chuckle at him. I'm trying my best to act like how a 'villain' would but it's pretty hard keeping character.

Our fight continues on and by the time All Might announced the villains win due to the time running out, me and Yuki were completely beaten up. I almost tied him up but timer ran out.

I help him up and we walk out of the building. Of course on our way I untied Aoyama.

"Good acting skills Rena" Yuki praises

"Thanks I tried" I giggle and hug him

"Sorry for being so mean though... You weren't pathetic. " I apologize remembering what I called him in our fight earlier.

"Don't sweat it, you were just acting your part" He chuckles.

I still continue pouting with my arms around him walking to the rest of the class.

"Okumora... Please never become a villain... You were scary... " Uraraka says to me.

"Omg I'm so sorry Ura! I didn't mean to scare you! I was just trying to play my part! " I yell worried and hug her.

"It's ok Okumora! It was just training! By the way you did an amazing job! " She praises.

"Thanks Ura.... I'm still sorry though" I pout.

She chuckles and we review our battle.

After everyone was done with their battles we all headed to change out of our costumes and headed to class. I noticed Bakugou looking upset and headed to the door going home so I went with him.

We were walking side by side not saying anything till he turns to me.

"Why are you following me? " He asks looking irritated

"Just cuz" I shrug.

"Shouldn't you be with your four eyed brother? " He rolls his eyes

"He stayed behind to wait for Midoriya and then he's gonna hang out with some friends." I explain

"And the hairball? "

"He left during english class, said it was too boring so he went home. "

Bakugou just nodded and we continued walking out the building. A little after we exited we were stopped by a voice, Midoriya. He was calling out to Bakugou.

I knew I didn't belong in this conversation so I just decided to wait for Bakugou around the corner where I couldn't hear them.

He came after a while with tears in his eyes. He must've thought I left and wasn't here cuz he didn't bother wiping his years away but once he saw me he looked away and tried his best to wipe them off.

I grabbed his hands and wiped his tears off myself while he looks at me in shock. I knew he probably didn't want to talk about it so I didn't push him to tell me.

"Come on, let's head home. " I whisper to him walking off.

He follows behind me and soon he walks beside me leading the way to his house. Every once in a while I saw him glance at me but I didn't mind it, he needed space right now and probably doesn't want to talk so I'll just walk him home and head home myself.

We made it to his house after a while of walking, he stops and faces me. I give him a lopsided grin.

"I'll seeya tomorrow Baku. " I put my hands behind my head and start to walk off. "Oh! I almost forgot, give me your phone. " I ask him. He looks at me confused but complied and gave me his phone. I typed in my number and gave it back to him.

"Your not alone, " I start as he looks at his phone, "text or call me whenever you needa talk. Text me later though, there's a place I wanna show you. " I tell him walking away.

It looked like he wanted to tell me something but decided against it and went inside his house.

'What an eventful day' I think to myself.

________________________

Chapter 8 complete

I suck at fight scenes ಥ‿ಥ

Word count:1205