Let the Exam Begin

The bus took us to the fake city, so here I am stretching waiting for them to let us in.

"MAN! I'm so worried I'll do horrible! What if I don't make it in? " A boy with red spiky hair says to a boy with yellow hair and a lightning bolt?

"I'm sure you'll make it in dude! Your quirk is really fit for this kinda thing! I'm the one that should be worried since I short circuit..." His sentence trails off.

"You guys will do fine! Just do your best! Always try to think positively, cuz that's what hero's do! " I exclaim, with a fist showing my determination.

"That's so manly! Thanks, that really helped" The red head said with a slight blush.

"Haha no problem! What's your names? I'm Rena Okumora" I ask smiling.

"Eijiro Kirishima"

"Denki Kaminari but you can call me anytime" Pikachu flirts.

I laugh, "sure, I'll get your number when the exam finishes"

He blushes and nods enthusiastically. I laugh and head to the front. "Good luck you two! " I yell out to them, looking over my shoulder.

I hear them yell 'you too' and continue my way to the front. The doors open and I run in. Present Mic says something along the lines of 'there's no countdown in a real fight' but I was too busy finding some robots to be paying attention to what he was saying.

___Timeskip___

So far I have around 68 points, I lost count but I think that's around how many I have. I see in the distance Kirishima fighting some robots. Wow he's not bad at all! What was he so worried for?

Kirishima's POV

I was fighting off some robots when I felt something behind me. Just as I turn around I see one with its fist aiming for me. I was caught off guard so I waited for the impact regretting not turning around sooner since I know this'll hurt.

Just as it was about to punch me, I see that girl from earlier kick it on the side of its head. It's like everything went into slow motion as I saw her do that for me. Everything went back to normal as I saw the robot fly into a nearby building.

"Hey! You ok?" She asks. What's this feeling? My hearts going crazy...

"Yah I'm fine thank you" I say feeling my face heat up. Seriously what the heck?!

She sighs in relief, "great, I'm glad." She looks at me, "You should be more careful! That would've been a nasty punch! I'll see ya later! " She runs off waving.

She saved me... My heart beats faster at that one thought. What's going on with me. I put my hand to my chest and calm my breathing. I smile at the thought of her worried for me and run off to find more robots. Hopefully I'll see her again.

Rena's POV

I heard a huge crash coming from somewhere in front of me. Other participants run away from the place the noise came from. I run towards it hoping nobody's hurt since it sounded big.

I get to the location and see a HUGE BIT- *cough* Robot. It's the zero pointer! I look around and spot Kaminari with a dopey face on the ground, looks like he hurt his leg. He's right under the thing! If he doesn't move then he'll get crushed! This must be what he meant when he said he's worried he'll short circuit.

I run towards him taking my sword out. It glows blue with fire as my entire body gets engulfed in the flames. My pace picks up as I see the robot getting closer. I jump up with all my might and slash that things head, cutting it from the rest of its body. From what I see, it looks like nobody is behind him so I kick his chest sending him down backwards.

The force of the kick pushes me back. I use my flames to soften my fall but it feels like I might've sprained my foot.

I try to ignore the pain and run to Kaminari, I pick him up and run to the others who were watching. I put him down safely while putting my sword away and hear Present Mic's voice yell out that the exam is over.

I sigh and look down at Kaminari blushing at me. "Umm.. I... Uhh.. " He has trouble with his words.

"Thanks for uh saving me... Even though you could've gotten hurt badly. " He looks down.

"Don't worry about it! I just sprained my ankle I'm pretty sure but other than that I'm fine! Plus isn't it a hero's duty to help those in need? " I give him a toothy smile with my eyes closed showing off my sharp canines.

"Y-yah!" He smiles back.

"Does anyone have any injuries? " I hear an elderly woman speak. I look at her and recognise her as recovery girl.

"Oh yes ma'am. I might've sprained my ankle and he hurt his leg and has some scrapes and bruises. " I explain to her.

"Alright come here" I crouch down to her height and she kisses mine and Kaminari's foreheads.

"Alright that should do it! Here have some gummys and get some rest. Good job. " She says.

"Thank you! " I get up and bow walking to the entrance.

"Hold up Okumora! " I hear someone call for me.

"What's up? " I turn and see Kaminari with Kirishima.

"We were gonna head to a nearby cafe to get something to eat. Wanna come with? " Kirishima asks.

"Huh? Oh umm... " I look at my phone seeing a message from Yukio. 'I'll be home a little late, I made some friends and they want to hang out'  it said.

"Yah sure! " I tell the guys in front of me before replying back to Yukio saying 'Me too have fun!'

They sigh in relief and we start walking to the cafe. On our way we talk about anything and everything. I enjoy hanging with these two, they make me laugh at basically anything.

Just as we were about to leave the cafe and head home, I write my number on two pieces of paper.

"Here, let's talk more! We should hang like this more often" I giggle.

They both nod, "definitely" They both say.

"Good night! " I walk away smiling over my shoulder as my arms are behind my head.

Both boys wave and head off in the other direction.

___Timeskip___

"What took you so long?! And where is Yukio?!?" Kuro yells as soon as I get home.

"Went to eat with some new friends and four eyes is doing the same. He'll be home any moment I'm sure" I smile thinking about the guys that were fun to hang with.

"Well he better hurry up the movies are all ready and so is the ice cream. "

I chuckle and follow Kuro to my room. Yukio comes home about 10 minutes later and heads to my room to watch movies with Kuro and I.

__________________________________

Chapter 3 complete

Word count:1184

!!!